• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

BE's Mess of Mods (KIND OF ON HIATUS

So this project is called the "Heroes Remix Project".
It tries to recreate most of the heroes things besides hud, levels and characters.

The abilities are the same but some like tornado jump are left out due to me being dumb and not knowing how to code lol.

SONIC ABILITIES:
HOMING ATTACK
AIR DASH

TAILS ABILITIES:
THUNDERSHOOT (PROBABLY)
DUMMY RING BOMB

KNUCKLES ABILITIES
MELEE ATTACKS (IDK THO)
P_InstaThrust on knux would work fine for a pseudo melee attack, for the tornado jump you could pull sonic, P_SetObjectMomz him and just spawn a sprite showing a blue tornado. for the tails "thundershoot" haven't played heroes. I don't know.

light sonic is now phantom sonic

Attachments

• PhantomSonic.png
    PhantomSonic.png
    28.5 KB · Views: 97
I was about to work on sunky until I funkin forgot that 2 sunky mods exist
So that project will turn into Mighty
Cuz why not
MightyA3.png

I think the A2 will be from Roach's endless sprite parade (IF i get perms)

My 3 main projects are:
Phantom Sonic
SRB2 Heroes Remix
Mighty

fact.
Anyways I'm looking for a coder, if anyone wants to be my coder its fine. Just pm me.
Post automatically merged:

tweaked a3
MightyA3.png

Post automatically merged:

MightyA1.png

also a1

Last edited:
guys im so sorry for leaving ya'll
and cancelling a buncha stuff
So what mods do ya guys wanna see come back?
and btw, Phantom Sonic and Encore Sonic are now seperate characters.

currently:
nicky
light sonic
black knight sonic
secret rings sonic (something that was planned to come with black knight)

well theoretically if not all of them could come back, then I'd probably want Black Knight and Nicky
About Nicky.... There is a another person making nicky, meaning brightemerald might not continue his version of nicky. I also don't know if black knight might come back or not, depends on him whenever he feels like it to make it a come back.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back