• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

BE's Mess of Mods (KIND OF ON HIATUS

Anyway to do that transparent effect you need to make a think frame like:
Think Frame:
addHook("ThinkFrame", do
     for player in players.iterate()
         player.mo. frame = $|FF_TRANS30
      end
end)
this code will make it that every player will be transparent 30%.

If you want to make like Crystal Sonic then use player.mo.blendmode = AST_ADD and it should do it.(I can help when you ask but later because it's late and I'm on phone, I hope I helped)

I disagree buggiethebug could help
clearly you don't understand how rude buggie's post was. would you like if someone barged into your thread, responding to something you spent a lot of time making with something better they made in less time? not to mention it's not even buggie's thread.

nice
Post automatically merged:

So... There's Crystal Sonic, Jelly Tails and, Rose Gold Amy right? WHAT ABOUT KNUCKLES?!?!

I'm making Ruby Red Knux :)
It's very unfinished, only 1 ability made.
Here is a screenshot!

View attachment 56080

Here he comes...
View attachment 56081
can't wait

( well time to make my sapphire metal sonic ) no i did not get the idea from here, i posted my idea about a week ago here: https://mb.srb2.org/threads/crystal-sonic.27440/page-15

theres already metal sonic mods like crystal sonic. Hard Sonic. Metal sonic overdrive

plus maybe buggie was working on it before him. I mean ruby knuckles isn't the most original idea. I understand that it may come off as rude but we shouldn't assume buggies intentions

Last edited:
EYO THAT LOOKS GOOD
i can maybe use that if ur ok with it
alright?

Also guys, I'm fine with help, buggie *can* help me if he wants to, its just he is helping. alright?
actually im happy buggie is helping, but buggie i think ur helping too much.
im really bad at lua so i appreciate help, but not too much of it.
also wth happened to my thread....

Last edited:
remaster.png

theres already metal sonic mods like crystal sonic. Hard Sonic. Metal sonic overdrive

plus maybe buggie was working on it before him. I mean ruby knuckles isn't the most original idea. I understand that it may come off as rude but we shouldn't assume buggies intentions
You're right, it's good to not assume people's intentions. But intention or not, it can still be rude to do this sort of thing. Why? It's just demotivating when you try to make something cool for the passion of making it and seeing people excited about it, and someone comes and steals your thunder (in your own thread, no less.) And...
actually im happy buggie is helping, but buggie i think ur helping too much.
im really bad at lua so i appreciate help, but not too much of it.
also wth happened to my thread....
...this here? That's proves that is what's going on, basically. If Buggie wants to help, they should just ask if they want help, not immediately do it without asking.

However, people aren't assuming intentions as much as you'd think -- though I see how it looks that way.

Buggie, you do this sort of thing a lot. I've seen you do it, and I've seen people complaining about it as well. It's too much of a pattern, and you've caught people's attention, so that's how you know you've made a mistake, lol
Cut it out, my dude, that's not a good way to make friends.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back