Bedoop!pack (Chars + Followers)

Bedoop!pack (Chars + Followers) 4.1

Bedoop

Bedoop submitted a new resource:

Bedoop!pack (Chars + Follower) - Currently housing Omochao, Monitor and Bomberman + Opa-Opa follower!

these are characters i made during the time between Ring Racers' release and now ! infact i just finished Monitor today at the time of uploading this www
View attachment 120981
[2, 3] Omochao - A little guy with a big mouth, he'll always be a good sport on the track!
[5, 9] Monitor - This monolith doesn't need a seat or steering wheel, they just became part of the car. The monitor can swivel to look around and swaps between different items to "express" itself.
[4...

Read more about this resource...

Bedoop updated Bedoop!pack (Chars + Follower) with a new update entry:

Crashing the party !

= RACERS =
-Crash Bandicoot joins the race! He's an all-rounder with a slight lean towards the more crazy side.
-Bomberman's color palette has been updated to allow for Spray Paints to look nicer on him, and as such his Default palette changed to white.

= FOLLOWERS =
-Aku Aku joins Crash to the scene! He won't take any hits for you, but he's happy to keep company.

Read the rest of this update entry...

These are really high quality! Omochao and Monitor feel like they could even be in the base game. Do you by chance plan on releasing the characters and followers separately as an individual zip file?

oh wow there's messages here, i didnt get notifs for them wowie zowie
These are really high quality! Omochao and Monitor feel like they could even be in the base game. Do you by chance plan on releasing the characters and followers separately as an individual zip file?
thankyou !! i haven't really considered releasing them seperately nor do i exactly know why i would do that (mainly because i just kindof live under a boulder and don't know why to release em individually, i like my work bein bundled together personally but there could be a reason im not thinking of) so atleast for now they'll be bundled together
but thankyou for the kind words !! i appreciate them a lot, i ain't too capable of art stuff due to Arms Issues but i'm glad what i've been cookin is able to please :wonderful:

thankyou for the nice words also azazelfire <3 i got a big burst of motivation to do crash from WiiSound 1's Wumpa Cup so i'm glad people are liking him !!

hey uh can I get these individually?
oh ! you are the second person who has asked for them individually
may i ask why ? i'm not too in-the-know about these things so i'm just kinda curious
if it's a good reason im more than happy to throw em up individually if i can figure out how to put multiple downloads on here but i think at the moment of typing this i'm content with all of my works being bundled together which i hope you can understand

Last edited:
oh ! you are the second person who has asked for them individually
may i ask why ? i'm not too in-the-know about these things so i'm just kinda curious
if it's a good reason im more than happy to throw em up individually if i can figure out how to put multiple downloads on here but i think at the moment of typing this i'm content with all of my works being bundled together which i hope you can understand
well honestly it's just because my friend groups likes to keep our server sonic/sega only and I like this opa opa follower a lot
also I imagine some people might want to have the pack but might prefer the other bomberman on the message board

Bedoop updated Bedoop!pack (Chars + Followers) with a new update entry:

Added a No Guests bundle option !

NOTHING CHANGED, YOU DON'T HAVE TO REDOWNLOAD DONT WORRY
= DOWNLOADS =
-Nullify nicely requested for a way to stick to the Sonic vibe, so a NOGUESTS version is available to download! This pack (currently) only comes with Omochao, Monitor and Opa-Opa should you not want any intruders barging in your race.

Post automatically merged:

well honestly it's just because my friend groups likes to keep our server sonic/sega only and I like this opa opa follower a lot
also I imagine some people might want to have the pack but might prefer the other bomberman on the message board (misc. Bedoop Note; i hold nothing against you but that wasn't a very nice thing to say as well-meaning as it is, i worked hard on my bomberman too :( both have their own wonderful flavors )
hi again ! gee i sure hope posting after an automated update message doesn't count as a doublepost
that's very valid reasoning!! honestly that's what i was going for with bedooppack to keep it sega-focused (which is why Bomberman is mainly based on Power Bomberman, which is further based on the Sega Saturn era of Bomberman ((that and i like Power Bomberman. It's fun!)) but i also really wanted to add crash so i can understand your troubles
i'd still like my works to be together, so i kinda went for a middle-ground in making a download option that has just the SEGA characters (currently Omochao, Monitor and Opa-Opa) so you n yer mates can enjoy the vanilla feel.
i hope that works for you ! :wonderful:

Last edited:
Bedoop updated Bedoop!pack (Chars + Followers) with a new update entry:

A new Amigo!

= RACERS =
-Amigo brings the party to the racetrack! His iconic acceleration and lack-of-boost return from his All-Star endeavors. Hopefully they'll fare better here..

= Followers =
-Dole® Banana swings by...? AiAi's most favorite snack of all has found it's way to the racetrack! Make sure he doesn't try eating it, ok? Hands and feet inside the Ring Racer at all times.

Back