Baguette pack! More Special Stupid map : HEXAGONE and WARIO DELUXE

[Open Assets] Baguette pack! More Special Stupid map : HEXAGONE and WARIO DELUXE 18.1

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
I'm getting a bunch of warnings when loading the pack in my server (lines 42, 50, 52, 60-61, 65-70)

Lua:
Added file ./ServerAddons/Maps & Battles & Scripts (KRBL)/KRBL_BaguettePack_V14.pk3 (585 lumps)
Loading Lua script from ./ServerAddons/Maps & Battles & Scripts (KRBL)/KRBL_BaguettePack_V14.pk3|Lua/CHAD.LUA
MobjType MT_MINICHAD allocated.
State S_MINICHAD allocated.
Sprite SPR_MCHA allocated.
Sound sfx_sawbsu allocated.
Loading Lua script from ./ServerAddons/Maps & Battles & Scripts (KRBL)/KRBL_BaguettePack_V14.pk3|Lua/SAWF.LUA
MobjType MT_MINICHAF allocated.
State S_MINICHAF allocated.
Sprite SPR_SAW3 allocated.
Loading Lua script from ./ServerAddons/Maps & Battles & Scripts (KRBL)/KRBL_BaguettePack_V14.pk3|Lua/grindRails.lua
MobjType MT_GRINDRAILCORE allocated.
MobjType MT_GRINDRAILMUZZLE allocated.
MobjType MT_GRINDRAILBASE allocated.
MobjType MT_GRINDRAILPATH allocated.
MobjType MT_GRINDRAILPATHTIP allocated.
State S_GRINDRAILCORE allocated.
State S_GRINDRAILMUZZLE allocated.
State S_GRINDRAILBASE allocated.
State S_GRINDRAILPATH allocated.
State S_GRINDRAILEND allocated.
State S_GRINDRAILPROP1 allocated.
State S_GRINDRAILPROP2 allocated.
Sprite SPR_GRRC allocated.
Sprite SPR_GRRM allocated.
Sprite SPR_GRRB allocated.
Sprite SPR_GRRP allocated.
Sprite SPR_GRRE allocated.
Sound sfx_griend allocated.
Sound sfx_gricon allocated.
Sound sfx_griact allocated.
Sound sfx_grion allocated.
Sound sfx_grilan allocated.
Loading Lua script from ./ServerAddons/Maps & Battles & Scripts (KRBL)/KRBL_BaguettePack_V14.pk3|Lua/SAWA.LUA
MobjType MT_WARIOBIKE allocated.
State S_WARIOBIKE1 allocated.
State S_WARIOBIKE2 allocated.
Sprite SPR_WABI allocated.
Loading Lua script from ./ServerAddons/Maps & Battles & Scripts (KRBL)/KRBL_BaguettePack_V14.pk3|Lua/IDNJ.LUA
WARNING: ...cripts (KRBL)/KRBL_BaguettePack_V14.pk3|Lua/IDNJ.LUA:89: bad argument #1 to 'addHook' (function expected, got no value)
Loading Lua script from ./ServerAddons/Maps & Battles & Scripts (KRBL)/KRBL_BaguettePack_V14.pk3|Lua/SATA.LUA
MobjType MT_WARIOTAXI allocated.
State S_WARIOTAXI1 allocated.
State S_WARIOTAXI2 allocated.
Sprite SPR_WATA allocated.
Loading Lua script from ./ServerAddons/Maps & Battles & Scripts (KRBL)/KRBL_BaguettePack_V14.pk3|Lua/IDNH.LUA
WARNING: ...cripts (KRBL)/KRBL_BaguettePack_V14.pk3|Lua/IDNH.LUA:90: bad argument #1 to 'addHook' (function expected, got no value)
Loading Lua script from ./ServerAddons/Maps & Battles & Scripts (KRBL)/KRBL_BaguettePack_V14.pk3|Lua/SAWQ.LUA
WARNING: ...s/Maps & Battles & Scripts (KRBL)/KRBL_BaguettePack_V14.pk3|Lua/SAWQ.LUA:20: unexpected symbol near 'else'
Loading Lua script from ./ServerAddons/Maps & Battles & Scripts (KRBL)/KRBL_BaguettePack_V14.pk3|Lua/LABI.LUA
MobjType MT_FLOATINGITEMSPAWNER allocated.
Loading SOC from ./ServerAddons/Maps & Battles & Scripts (KRBL)/KRBL_BaguettePack_V14.pk3|SOC/RocketKnightOBJCTCFG.SOC
Loading SOC from ./ServerAddons/Maps & Battles & Scripts (KRBL)/KRBL_BaguettePack_V14.pk3|SOC/RocketKnightCFG.SOC
Loading SOC from ./ServerAddons/Maps & Battles & Scripts (KRBL)/KRBL_BaguettePack_V14.pk3|SOC/BottleCFG.SOC
Loading SOC from ./ServerAddons/Maps & Battles & Scripts (KRBL)/KRBL_BaguettePack_V14.pk3|SOC/MeatCFG.SOC
Loading SOC from ./ServerAddons/Maps & Battles & Scripts (KRBL)/KRBL_BaguettePack_V14.pk3|SOC/MeatOBJCTCFG.SOC
WARNING: Line 661: Unknown action A
1 warning in the SOC lump
Loading SOC from ./ServerAddons/Maps & Battles & Scripts (KRBL)/KRBL_BaguettePack_V14.pk3|SOC/WarioWareCFG.SOC
Loading SOC from ./ServerAddons/Maps & Battles & Scripts (KRBL)/KRBL_BaguettePack_V14.pk3|SOC/WarioWareOBJCTCFG.SOC
Loading SOC from ./ServerAddons/Maps & Battles & Scripts (KRBL)/KRBL_BaguettePack_V14.pk3|SOC/SOC_FEBO
WARNING: Line 44: Couldn't find state named 'S_FSAW'
WARNING: Line 51: Couldn't find state named 'S_FSAWDED'
WARNING: Line 53: Couldn't find state named 'S_FSAW'
WARNING: mobjtype 'MT_ITEM_SPRING_SPAWNER' does not exist.

3 warnings in the SOC lump
Loading SOC from ./ServerAddons/Maps & Battles & Scripts (KRBL)/KRBL_BaguettePack_V14.pk3|SOC/ITSB.SOC

Patafoin updated Baguette pack! Crash update with a new update entry:

New Crazy Wario Deluxe map ; and a new battle map.

New map WARIO DELUXE :
- Each player will have to fight on micro game at the same time. Get point to win the "race". Probably on of the most Unique race map.

New battle map Lamech's Throne :
A small battle map where a "boss" hazard is trying to kill you. Based from Rogue Legacy 2

Map Update
- Wario chalenge : Fixed missing ground on the slot 6
- The Hell : Fixed a softlock. Added another useless red warp, added a new obstacle near the end.
- The Lab : Added kill plane at the wall of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I've only started being around this message board in the past month, but I've already noticed your work ethic and talent. This level pack is one of my all-time favorites (after trying over 50). Other Side is so insane, but it is still fun to drive on even with all of its disorienting gimmicks. Very impressive and an awesome reference. All of your Super Meat Boy tracks are really good with my personal fav being Rapture thanks to its smart incorporation of the obstacles from that world. The WarioWare challenges are absolutely brilliant and are perfect for spending time with friends. Even your OG track, Rising Underground, takes a core gimmick, rising liquid levels, and goes ham with it. It is a diverse track that thoroughly explores said theme across the track in engaging ways. Great stuff! Thanks for making all this. Your hard work hasn't gone unappreciated. :)

Patafoin updated Baguette pack! New Crazy Wario Deluxe map with a new update entry:

No new map. Wario Deluxe change ; minor update

Wario Deluxe :
- Some microgame has more time extended before switching to the next one.
- The rock session is now a tiny easier. The secret boost has been removed. Added pit to the side, item are usefull now to yet poeple in the pit.
- King of the hill : now you have to stand in the red part to get point. The invisible point giver is now visible to make it more clear. The message is also changed. You can get a lot of point here, falling early here is fatal.
- Super fun slide : As...

Just a head up, the Rocket Launcher (matchingnum = 3713) conflicts with the rupees from Weblorex's Nostalgia Pack (Also uses matchingnum = 3713 for rupees).
This causes either lon lon farm to be full of homing bombs, or rocket launchers in baguette pack to do nothing (depending on load order).

I know I've already mentioned this on Discord, but I feel like this should be known by everyone using this pack until next update:

Output:
3710          2 CONFLICT!
Baguette Pack's MT_SpawnHell and Nostalgia's MT_FEATHER objects confict with each other!

3711          2 CONFLICT!
Baguette Pack's MT_MeatHell and Nostalgia's MT_HappyMaskSalesman objects confict with each other!

3712          2 CONFLICT!
Baguette Pack's MT_MeatEyes and Nostalgia's MT_Navi objects confict with each other!

3713          2 CONFLICT!
Baguette Pack's MT_ROCKETLAUNCHER and Nostalgia's MT_Rupee objects confict with each other!

3714          2 CONFLICT!
Baguette Pack's MT_RocketMeat and Nostalgia's MT_Cow objects confict with each other!

3715          2 CONFLICT!
Baguette Pack's MT_SpawnMeatZombi and Nostalgia's MT_Ingo objects confict with each other!

To sum everything up, there's map object conflicts with Baguette pack and Nostalgia Pack, one such effect could be rupees being replaced with rocket launchers, or rocket launchers becoming unobtainable rupees.
Heads up if you run both packs (I do, haha), this can happen.

Also if anyone can tell me or send a link on how to easily edit map lumps in PK3s (slade can't CTRL F in THINGS) please let me know!

Patafoin updated Baguette pack! New Crazy Wario Deluxe map with a new update entry:

HEXAGONE ! Fall guys map and Wario update

- Added a new fall kart battle map : Funky Fumble

- Added a new fall kart "race" map : Hexagone
To win on this map, you have to be the last man standing on the falling platform. It kinda reuse the wario deluxe point system to know the position of everyone. WARNING , this map is a software render killer unfortunaly.

- Wario Deluxe : YOU CAN'T USE RESPAWN ANYMORE . The two "small road" mini game are now easier; Changed the Red zone mini game to be less punishing, but...

Patafoin updated Baguette pack! More Special Stupid map : HEXAGONE and WARIO DELUXE with a new update entry:

Software better visual + New map

-Added a new map : Pishon Dry lake

I will forgot some stuff to mention since I started doing it 2 month and made a break... :
- A lot of the map look better in software mode, fixed some transparency issue, and Sawblade clipping.
- Battle of Sluger : The slugger dash attack now doesn't hurt player ; which mean it has now NO hitbox
- Rapture : off road of the cut is now stronger.
- Tetanus ville : Removed one moving blade that was blind (before the downward spiral, near the blue block)...

I noticed there were a few conflicts with other map packs, so I edited this map pack to try and fix these conflicts.
I host PikaKart, which uses a majority of maps available on the MB. I wrote a bash script to iterate through all the map codes of each pk3 I used, and had another bash script sort them by number of occurrences.
Here's a list of changes I made:
-Map AW conflicts with Rovenami Pack, changed it to CE.
-Map BW conflicts with Nova Pack, changed it to CF.
-Map FE conflicts with Subsonic Pack, changed it to CW.
-Map NQ conflicts with Weblorex's Nostalgia Pack, changed it to CY. (There's an object conflict with rupees and rockets, click here for a fix.)

These map codes were chosen for being the first ones I could find available on the community map spreadsheet, you can find it here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oDQAFCfb04o_ujmeaYwWos4EqD9KmCBG4MP3f2O6YO0/edit

You'll need 7-zip to extract the segmented zips into the complete file (8mb upload limit per file).
Have fun!

Attachments

• KRBL_BaguettePack_V17.1-MapCodeFix.zip.002
    7 MB · Views: 41
  • KRBL_BaguettePack_V17.1-MapCodeFix.zip.003
    7 MB · Views: 37
  • KRBL_BaguettePack_V17.1-MapCodeFix.zip.004
    7 MB · Views: 44
  • KRBL_BaguettePack_V17.1-MapCodeFix.zip.005
    7 MB · Views: 39
  • KRBL_BaguettePack_V17.1-MapCodeFix.zip.006
    1 MB · Views: 35
  • KRBL_BaguettePack_V17.1-MapCodeFix.zip.001
    7 MB · Views: 42
I noticed there were a few conflicts with other map packs, so I edited this map pack to try and fix these conflicts.
I host PikaKart, which uses a majority of maps available on the MB. I wrote a bash script to iterate through all the map codes of each pk3 I used, and had another bash script sort them by number of occurrences.
Here's a list of changes I made:
-Map AW conflicts with Rovenami Pack, changed it to CE.
-Map BW conflicts with Nova Pack, changed it to CF.
-Map FE conflicts with Subsonic Pack, changed it to CW.
-Map NQ conflicts with Weblorex's Nostalgia Pack, changed it to CY. (There's an object conflict with rupees and rockets, click here for a fix.)

These map codes were chosen for being the first ones I could find available on the community map spreadsheet, you can find it here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oDQAFCfb04o_ujmeaYwWos4EqD9KmCBG4MP3f2O6YO0/edit

You'll need 7-zip to extract the segmented zips into the complete file (8mb upload limit per file).
Have fun!
With the release of Garage Dash, Map CE has been taken up.
I changed Map CE to Map G9, the new segmented zip is here for those of you who want it (or you can edit the original file you already have, up to you).

Attachments

• KRBL_BaguettePack_V17.1-MapCodeFix-R2.zip.002
    7 MB · Views: 34
  • KRBL_BaguettePack_V17.1-MapCodeFix-R2.zip.003
    7 MB · Views: 31
  • KRBL_BaguettePack_V17.1-MapCodeFix-R2.zip.004
    7 MB · Views: 30
  • KRBL_BaguettePack_V17.1-MapCodeFix-R2.zip.005
    7 MB · Views: 33
  • KRBL_BaguettePack_V17.1-MapCodeFix-R2.zip.006
    1 MB · Views: 35
  • KRBL_BaguettePack_V17.1-MapCodeFix-R2.zip.001
    7 MB · Views: 36
With the release of Garage Dash, Map CE has been taken up.
I changed Map CE to Map G9, the new segmented zip is here for those of you who want it (or you can edit the original file you already have, up to you).
With the Bento Box update, map CF has been taken.
I have changed it to MAPIO (io).

Attachments

• KRBL_BaguettePack_V17.1-MapCodeFix-R3.zip.001
    14 MB · Views: 28
  • KRBL_BaguettePack_V17.1-MapCodeFix-R3.zip.002
    14 MB · Views: 31
  • KRBL_BaguettePack_V17.1-MapCodeFix-R3.zip.003
    8 MB · Views: 31
With the Bento Box update, map CF has been taken.
I have changed it to MAPIO (io).
Ok so map G9 is being used by the Pizza Tower Pack now lol.
Gonna change it to RN now.

Attachments

• KRBL_BaguettePack_V17.1-MapCodeFix-R4.zip.001
    14 MB · Views: 32
  • KRBL_BaguettePack_V17.1-MapCodeFix-R4.zip.002
    14 MB · Views: 27
  • KRBL_BaguettePack_V17.1-MapCodeFix-R4.zip.003
    8 MB · Views: 29
Patafoin updated Baguette pack! More Special Stupid map : HEXAGONE and WARIO DELUXE with a new update entry:

The final "major" update

There will be probably another update in the future fixing the last few problem but this is globaly the FINAL version of this Huge pack

- Fixed EVERY thing ID Conflict that I was aware.

- Rising Underground : Fixed missplaced Chao, and slope.

- Fleagle Airship (hell version) : Removed from the pack

- Battle of Lil Slugger : Fixed a meme cut at the yellow spring ; moved a saw that was hard to react

- The Hospital : Fixed fog issue near the TV ; Fixed a wrong damage sector...

Ok so map G9 is being used by the Pizza Tower Pack now lol.
Gonna change it to RN now.
I wasn't even aware of this discution tab. I've only found out that I need to "Watch" my own addon to get notification. Sorry for ignoring all those messages. I did change most of the numthing in this update, but not the map ID

MAP ID Change

The following map Id has been change to avoid conflict with other map :

- Wario Deluxe : NQ => NO
- Flying battleship : BW => CW
- 2Fort big : FE => CY
- Harvest : FY => IK
- GS map removed (random leftover of golden sun map)

Used the sheet here to be sure there are no conflict : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...wWos4EqD9KmCBG4MP3f2O6YO0/edit#gid=1071516382

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back