Back from Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRose

LOL Man
I am goto japan on august 5 for 2 weeks. I am going with a group called people to people.

A Japan Squat Toilet
squattoilet.lg.jpg

I hope I have fun.

...Weird toilet. LOL I wouldn't wanna sit on the dirty floor, I'd go in a bush outside or something. :lol:

alright, have fun in japan!

(alright, the japanese are wierd, with the toilets and all)

I've heard of cups and bowls in shapes of toilet stuff, but that's too gross to explain in detail. Hell, they're all nasty.

I've seen a few of those in Canada when I was fishing and I went to the washrooms and they're nasty especially what happened yesterday

HYPERKNUX said:
I've seen a few of those in Canada when I was fishing and I went to the washrooms and they're nasty especially what happened yesterday
.........what?
I've never seen them before...you sure you're in Canada? 0.o

There was something like it but I'm in england now It looked like that like a squarish Oval shape. It was slightly bigger.

That, is, SICK.

What is it supposed to do? Loosen up the remaining crap so it's easier to wipe? >_>

moonlander said:
Welcome back!
Oh... my... god...
So if you're done on the toilet it shoots water in your arse?
Ewww...

No you press a button. A button that has a image a but with water go up it. You do not need to use that water thing. They have tissue paper in the bathrooms. They also have set warmers.

Toilets in Japan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toilets_in_Japan
Lets stop talking about toilets.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
I've heard of cups and bowls in shapes of toilet stuff, but that's too gross to explain in detail. Hell, they're all nasty.

Yep, they do. There they have a restaurant called the toilet. I watched that on demand :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back