Avatar:The last episode/Movie Sojin's comet,the final battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos Knux said:
But it DOES tell that Azula is that Firebender in the opening sequence.

That's obvious. Honestly, the ending was a little disappointing. The "Happy Ending" was a little cliche. Aang's fully Avatar State would've never been broken so easily, he would've killed Ozai. Also, why did they make it seem as though Zuko and Katara were in love? The play, Zuko's choices, the journey they had, and the shared imprisonment all lead up to that possible conclusion. Anyways, what next? Isn't another crisis just going to happen and a new Avatar will be born?
Also, I never understood why pretty much all of the animals were fused forms of real ones. Did anyone else know that Aaron Ehasz, (creator) did Mission Hill as well?

I don't know where I read it, but it said that a new series will be created, showing another reincarnation of the avatar. I just don't remember where I read it though...

Yeah,it was red.

Also,I think it will continue since Zukos says"Where is my mother?"
And they/Zuko never found her in the movie.:/

Quite awful. The fighting wasn't so good. The endings leave plotholes, and learning fire wasn't so tackled on the story like wind was. Also, the Katara x Ang (whatever) thing had no real purpose.

Zuko is the Shadow The hedgehog of Avatar.

Did you guys play the :( Avatar game of this on Nick.com?
Also why didn't the Avatar kill the fire lord.
He killed? a lot of other people right?

The Dark Fox said:
Quite awful. The fighting wasn't so good. The endings leave plotholes, and learning fire wasn't so tackled on the story like wind was. Also, the Katara x Ang (whatever) thing had no real purpose.

How come everything I see you post about a game, show, etc, it's always a downfall in your post. Just curious what game/show is good to you.

I hope there might be more to the episodes.

Earuto said:
The Dark Fox said:

How come everything I see you post about a game, show, etc, it's always a downfall in your post. Just curious what game/show is good to you.
I hope there might be more to the episodes.

He gets it from Chaos...

I thought it was good up till about 10 minutes into Part 4. There, I thought it fell apart. Too many cheesy endings and the humor, which was pretty solid up to that point, got pretty stale ("Loser Lord??" Give me a break).
The ending was cheesy and the moment Aang spared Ozai, the thought of 4Kids ran through my head.
A rather disappointing end to an amazing show.

Anyway, whose heard that MNight Shyamalan's doing a live action adaption of the series? Also there are supposed to be three minimovies releasing along side the MNight films.

Well it is a kid show and if you think about it,if you were 12? would you like the see blood and guts and a head on the floor?

Chisuun said:
I thought it was good up till about 10 minutes into Part 4. There, I thought it fell apart. Too many cheesy endings and the humor, which was pretty solid up to that point, got pretty stale ("Loser Lord??" Give me a break).
The ending was cheesy and the moment Aang spared Ozai, the thought of 4Kids ran through my head.
A rather disappointing end to an amazing show.

Anyway, whose heard that MNight Shyamalan's doing a live action adaption of the series? Also there are supposed to be three minimovies releasing along side the MNight films.
I'm actually glad he didn't kill Fire Lord Ozai. Those old "kill the bad guy and it's over" things are getting unoriginal, and starting to get pretty gay. I do kinda wonder if there's gonna be a new series, since in "Avatar: The Last Airbender" the "The Last Airbender" part kinda seems like it's just one of other series to come, but, I'm not sure. Anybody else hear about the live action movie coming out 2010?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back