Avatar:The last episode/Movie Sojin's comet,the final battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really liked the ending, but it was a bit predictable. I also think it was completely stupid about Katara, I mean, she could've just blood bended the hell out of anyone she needed to defeat. Also, I think everyone was left with a hole in their hearts because there will most likely be no more new episodes ever... ;_;

Ice said:
I really liked the ending, but it was a bit predictable. I also think it was completely stupid about Katara, I mean, she could've just blood bended the hell out of anyone she needed to defeat. Also, I think everyone was left with a hole in their hearts because there will most likely be no more new episodes ever... ;_;
Blood has nothing to do with water.

Methinks someone hasn't watched a certain episode, or knows the base element in most all liquids... =/

Ice said:

Katara can only bloodbend in full moons. >_>

Megaboom1 said:
Katara can only bloodbend in full moons. >_>
Oh, she can? Because I remember in this one episode, she blood-bends the guy who she thinks killed her mother. I'm not sure if it was a full moon out however...

Well, in general I think it gets an 8/10. However, the rating might drastically change for better or for worse if you're an anime freak...

Ice said:
Well, in general I think it gets an 8/10. However, the rating might drastically change for better or for worse if you're an anime freak...
Well if it gets a high rating then i will watch it (in my spare time oh course)

I loved how the whole plot turned out to be. I wish they would've have showed Zuko's mother and Azula had lost her mind and went crazy.

Blue fire is said to be stronger than red fire, but not even the Phoenix King shoots blue fire. Maybe it's a girl thing. I actually don't recall seeing another female firebender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back