Avatar editing contest: define winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for double posting but it's the only way to put this topic to be shown as "with-new-content".

Seriously, guys, I need TWO winners for it: one for the Official Contest and one for the Variations Contest (check entries at my page). The contest is not actually the serious problem, is more, it's annonying for me, too, but for some reason I'm developing a game here, no? And I said: the prize will be the first beta of that game.

You'll say: "and why are you continuing that stupid game?" First it's not stupid, and second make a game whose engine is enough good for be compared to the Sega one, with a good stotyline (well, OK, the cutscenes aren't in the game yet, but it have a storyline, and ORIGINAL, well, OK, not too original, but at least it's not the basic "stop-to-eggman-to-get-the-chaos-emeralds-again" used always in the Genesis days, just something interesting)... It's not a game for be lost.

"And then why you don't forgot that this is a prize of a stupid contest and then you post it?" Promises are promises, and never must be broken... And however, the avatar-editing contest is in my page yet...

Seriously, vote the winners NOW.

http://sikthehedgehog.atspace.com/contest1/shuffle 2.gif
and
http://sikthehedgehog.atspace.com/contest2/Shuffle.png

Shuffle wins my vote! *gives him a cookie*
Cookie.gif

SuperSonic, don't try to post images from my page because that's hotlinking and the server doesn't allow it... Put the URL instead...

Luckily you already tell me what pictures you selected and there exist a mode to check the URL of the picture in Explorer (honestly, right click -> Properties).

SuperSonic, don't try to post images from my page because that's hotlinking and the server doesn't allow it... Put the URL instead...

Thats direct linking. it steals bandwith, causing you to have to pay more for your site.

It's direct linking ONLY when you click in it... And however, the server won't show the picture for Hot Linking, too.

And however, AtSpace gives me unlimited bandwidth for use (and free), so...

Sorry for double posting, but this is the only manner to put the topic up. (Can somebody fix it for get Edit do the same?)

Now, really, guys. It's 13rd. Tomorrow the winners must be defined, and I haven't enough votes for consider it acceptable yet (4 votes). Really.

PS: if I didn't checked an old vote, please notify me.

Code:
Oficial contest:
Shuffle (2nd): 2 votes
Spazzo and BigBoi (2nd): 1 vote

Variants contest:
Shuffle and Shadow Hog: 2 votes (tie!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back