Avatar editing contest: define winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sik

Well, since no more entries want to enter, I decided close the contest. Now define the winners (one for each category, look at my page)!!! Note that the game that I was planning to give as prize (an alpha especifically) was started again from scratch, but now is more estable (luckily)...

However, c'mon! Define the winners NOW!!!

Winners would be the people whose creations are voted the most among our select group of forummers as to which avatar made for this competition is best.

There, I defined it. Now can we actually start voting?

I like Omega's, SHuf's, and SSNTails' avatars best. If I had to choose one, I'd choose Omega's. That made me crack up for the following 20 minutes.

And me more time XD

I don't know what to vote in Official Contest, but I vote for ShadowHog in Variants Contest... I'm still laughing for that... XD

Shadow Hog wins. Oh, and SSNTails. But mostly Shadow Hog. Someone, give him an e-cookie.

Before this go REALLY down in the list...

Remember to vote the winners!!! Really, there are not two winners decided...

Official contest: ???
Variations contest: ???

Remember that TWO winners must be selected. Now, however, Shadow Hog is actually winning the Variations Contest, but the poll haven't finished yet!!!

And, oh... "Sonic Action" (the new name for the game) have the engine (actually buggy, but with almost pixel-level collision check) and the layout of the first level (plus rings) completed... Now just the thing is add the other items... But the more important... IT DOESN'T CRASH FOR STUPID BUGS!!! (actually, the only way for get it crashing is removing a bitmap, really) Special thanks to the guy that created Allegro... CDiv actually sucks because it takes a lot of memory...

Is it too late to submit another entry?
bushlalalaa.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back