Asymmetrical templates for fickleheart's Kartmaker

Asymmetrical templates for fickleheart's Kartmaker 1.6

kart0079.gif

You can guess the context.

It's nice to see a asymmetrical template being released in public without it being locked away in a Discord server, but i have one gripe about this...
1643343022135.png

These rounded edges in the signpost, get rid of em, that's not what it looks like in-game and it confuses everyone who uses the template, it was my fault for having them in the original kart base before Fickle's kartmaker and everyone copied it over and made new templates without realising what was wrong with the original.

BASEKART.PNG

Crixalis updated Asymmetrical templates for fickleheart's Kartmaker with a new update entry:

fixes

-Fixed the front and back aligment of o and p
-Fixed q1-q5
-Made the panel accurate when a bit afar(?)

Read the rest of this update entry...
Post automatically merged:

Oh god i'm sorry if i caused people any headaches,i have noticed the hurt panel being screwed while i was working on some characters and i was going to release the fix alongside with the victory panel being more accurate, but then i forgot.
i would like to thank vadapega for pointing out one of the drift direction being screwed too.

Last edited:
First of all thank you for making this template, it's really helpful!

There is a problem with the squashed frames though; the "offset" for lines R1 thru R8 read [40, 71] but they should instead read [40, 17]. As it currently stands, the template pumps out characters who float up into the air when they are squashed...!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back