ASIMPLEPLAYER CHARACTER DEMO...

Buddy

Floating in the nowhere
Hello Everybody im working in a SRB2 MOD, its me in the game this is my first mod This is my first mod and although the animations are not very good that we say * and I draw it the same * because only today I managed to do that and maybe they will tell me that there are many bugs but I will gladly assist them, the drawings I did wrong because I use a mouse but I will improve DEMO Version; 0.3

Working Harder Make it Better do it Faster and idk xD

Attachments

• CL_Asimpleplayer_DEMO_0.3.pk3
    380.5 KB · Views: 84
Hello Everybody im working in a SRB2 MOD, its me in the game this is my first mod This is my first mod and although the animations are not very good that we say * and I draw it the same * because only today I managed to do that and maybe they will tell me that there are many bugs but I will gladly assist them, the drawings I did wrong because I use a mouse but I will improve DEMO Version; 0.3

Ok, since this is a demo, I'm not exactly sure if I should report this or not.

If you want to do it, I was wrong in the category, sorry I was going to give modding, until now I realize
Post automatically merged:

how i can delete this?

Can i ask, is this a complete mod or..? a beta?
i mean,,,,,,
betas of mods are allowed, but like, completed mods are basically evading releases.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back