Are you computer-crazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalaron

How many of you stay glued to your computer for hours and hours all day and your parents have to force you to get off of your computer? Happens to me all the time.

Warpshade said:
I am computer crazy, but my mother has not attempted to control my pc time in years.
wut he sed
My mom used to care, but it's gotten to the point where it really doesn't matter. She does bitch about it from time to time, which is why I'll be happy to get a laptop. I can actually get online without being in this dungeon (read: my room).

Darn it, AkiraH, you worked it out.... this whole topic was focused on finding your opinion, we were just a smokescreen to fool you.
*Shot*

I am on the computer for as many hours as I should be spending at a full-time job... Probably explains why I am dead broke...

My parents use to limit my 'computer time' but they eventually gave up because I rarely have anything else I'd want to do (Don't say "Go out with your girlfriend" either...)

I used to be limited to 2 hours a day, now I'm on there 13 hours a weekend day, on a weekday I spend about 10 hours on it, 5 if I have school.

So, yeah, I come under 'Standard Geek' as well.

I am. But seeing as how I own my own computer, which I bought with my money my mom knows she can't control how I spend my time on it or off it. I do however go out almost everyday to ride my bike and play, I'm mostly on during the later hours when I can't be outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back