• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Archie Sonic In Srb2: The Journey

Idea for a form: If you get a certain amount of rings (and all chaos emeralds, duh, so it aint too op), you get ultra sonic. One of his moves (the only one i have off the top of my head) would be object materialization. So basically you can make platforms, throw projectiles, freeze/slow down enemies/boss, and stuff like that.
1664505162525.png

Idea for a form: If you get a certain amount of rings (and all chaos emeralds, duh, so it aint too op), you get ultra sonic. One of his moves (the only one i have off the top of my head) would be object materialization. So basically you can make platforms, throw projectiles, freeze/slow down enemies/boss, and stuff like that.
Yeah I could see that work but the thing is that Archie Sonic uses one 1 billion rings and 1 super Emerald. I don't know what I can think of as of right now. But expect Ultra to be fucking broken and op as hell.
Post automatically merged:

The A1 finally completed now to move on to A2

Attachments

• Untitled225_20221017201555.png
    Untitled225_20221017201555.png
    269.9 KB · Views: 261
Yeah I could see that work but the thing is that Archie Sonic uses one 1 billion rings and 1 super Emerald. I don't know what I can think of as of right now. But expect Ultra to be fucking broken and op as hell.
Post automatically merged:

The A1 finally completed now to move on to A2
I don't want it to be 1 billion because thats gonna actually impossible to get, even with devmode 2

Ik that part.
How about making Ultra Sonic an alternative Super Form for Archie Sonic when he doesn't have all of the Chaos Emeralds yet. (Triggered the same way as a normal Super Form. But in terms of powers, maybe the form gradually gets better the more Emeralds you have, at least until you have all 7, in which the form will be replaced by Super Sonic.)

How about making Ultra Sonic an alternative Super Form for Archie Sonic when he doesn't have all of the Chaos Emeralds yet. (Triggered the same way as a normal Super Form. But in terms of powers, maybe the form gradually gets better the more Emeralds you have, at least until you have all 7, in which the form will be replaced by Super Sonic.)
That's actually a really neat idea.

It is,He just requires a power ring to gain access to the form
And a super Emerald, but that's just the minimum ig.

I am making Super Sonic regular to access all seven chaos Emeralds

But for Ultra Sonic, I thinking of an extra token made for an extra special stage and maybe a token that gives out the maximum of rings to transform into Ultra Sonic. Then you have fun with Jesus in srb2. (Unless you have true potential mode activated) This is all ideas tho.

And a super Emerald, but that's just the minimum ig.

I am making Super Sonic regular to access all seven chaos Emeralds

But for Ultra Sonic, I thinking of an extra token made for an extra special stage and maybe a token that gives out the maximum of rings to transform into Ultra Sonic. Then you have fun with Jesus in srb2. (Unless you have true potential mode activated) This is all ideas tho.
Wait,did we got 2 or 3 Jesus Sonics already? *ahem, HMS*

I remember hearing about this addon before because of The Jackal Man. I do see the potential of this mod. I only read like the 30th anniversary comic of the IDW comics and one with Blaze thats also IDW

It’s been a while. It’s not canceled here are the sprites I have so far. Now imma continue working on it

Attachments

• CEB321FB-4A8C-4BCC-B282-FCDA7F3C832E.png
    CEB321FB-4A8C-4BCC-B282-FCDA7F3C832E.png
    470.5 KB · Views: 251

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back