ArcadeNpack V1.4: I O U A SRB2K Pack

[Character] ArcadeNpack V1.4: I O U A SRB2K Pack 1.4

Arcadenblog

banner_anim.gif

CharacterStatus_v1.4.png

My aim and theme for this character pack is variety. You never truly know who or what could be coming next in this pack. I hope you enjoy what's being offered here. Feedback is also appreciated.

Read more about this resource...

Attachments

• CharacterStatus_v1.2new.png
    CharacterStatus_v1.2new.png
    142.1 KB · Views: 2,295
  • CharacterStatus_v1.3.png
    CharacterStatus_v1.3.png
    213.2 KB · Views: 1,216
Last edited:
Last edited:
Great pack! I love Commander Keen, Wreck-It Ralph and your Klonoa. There is so much variety in this pack, I wish there were a zip available with individual .pk3's available for each racer. Anyways great work!

I need help for someone in srb2 kart characters. There is a little bit problem. Jerry in Tom and Jerry is not only big, but also taller. You need an update to make normal than horrifying.

Arcadenblog updated ArcadeNpack V1.2: Castlevania comes to SRB2K! with a new update entry:

ArcadeNpack V1.3: Wonderful Pro-Pain straight outta Gensyoko!

View attachment 45517

After having to put this on hold due to being swamped with other work and projects, V1.3 is finally done! This pack brings many exciting characters that I had a lot of fun working on! It's always cool to experiment with what can be done in Kart. Also, for the first time, there is now an Indiv folder for those who want the characters separately. Apologies for not including this sooner. Enjoy!
(Hopefully the next pack won't take as long)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Arcadenblog updated ArcadeNpack V1.3 (V1.4 COMING SOON!) with a new update entry:

ArcadeNpack V1.4: I O U A SRB2K Pack

View attachment 50742

I know I should apologize for the lack of updates, but for what its worth, I'm just glad I was able to get something out after all this time. This big update includes not 2, not 3, but 10, count 'em, 10 CHARACTERS. I doubt you'd see something that extensive after all this time, huh? Regardless, take it all in and enjoy them to your heart's content!

See you in (hopefully not) a couple months. (No promises)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back