Anyone know what THIS is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad

After finding a hidden castle in Caste Eggman 2 I found this. I think it may be an enemy rough sketch of black eggman (the old las boss) or some hidden fan art. I'm not too sure, though.
LastBoss.png

Obviously you need devmode for (use cmds "god" and "noclip") I couldn't get a good picture in the map so you will have to go off the cords on the picture.
If anyone knows if its a tribute to the old last boss or just some hidden fanart. Reply if you know.

Brak is still the final boss, and these are common, these indicate paths or areas that weren't finished in time.

Is that the 2.2 or the 2.1/2.0?

Also Black Eggman/Metal Robotnik is supposed to be the boss of Dark City in a future release.

Unless STJ changes things it was supposed to be so that the Grand Eggship was the very last zone of the game with its own and unique final boss.

Check the planned thing for the upcoming releases in the Wiki. https://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/In_development
That's also incorrect, Grand Eggship's supposed to be before Egg Rock, and always has been.

"old final boss" implies that Brak was already moved, hence why I said what I did.

Also, that brick texture should give away that it's 2.2 CEZ2. 2.1's bricks were all light brown with an indent into the brick and horrific moire effect.

I pretty sure this texture can even be found in 2.0's files, so technically it would be 2.0 Brak, the old final boss.

That texture is a leftover texture from the Zero Ring map for match (I think back from the demo days?) That map had that Brak texture iirc and also had a text surrounding the whole map saying "All your rings are belong to us!" that being a reference to the game "Zero Wing" which had a wacky English translation, the original message being "All your base are belong to us!" iirc.

After finding a hidden castle in Caste Eggman 2 I found this. I think it may be an enemy rough sketch of black eggman (the old las boss) or some hidden fan art. I'm not too sure, though.View attachment 39613

Obviously you need devmode for (use cmds "god" and "noclip") I couldn't get a good picture in the map so you will have to go off the cords on the picture.
If anyone knows if its a tribute to the old last boss or just some hidden fanart. Reply if you know.
I foun other in tecno hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back