Another Question about Power Stone Spawn Points...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawfulfan

The Tortured Planet guy
In a recent topic, it was mentioned that Power Stone Spawn Points are used in Match and Tag mode to make chaos emeralds appear during battles. My question is: how do you properly use them? Is there a specific number of PSSPs that you need for it to properly work? And is there a special way in which you must use them?

Just place and go, On my renamed VCZ map I had 7 of this, but I think you can have either less or more. I don't honestly know.

glaber said:
Just place and go, On my renamed VCZ map I had 7 of this, but I think you can have either less or more. I don't honestly know.

You can have more. As emeralds spawn anywhere.

Oh, you should have like 20 in each level. (It looks like there is 20 in the aerial CTF level)

I placed 32 in Icicle Falls, I think, its probably a good number to remember because that matches up with the number of player starts, but having fewer will probably affect the way the struggle for chaos emeralds plays out. Three emerald spawn points will see players going to a specific area for the emeralds instead of picking up one if they see it.

Generally don't hide it out of the way or put it in the way... after playing the 2.0 levels though it should be fairly easy to judge where power stones are effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back