An Oldc vote (God i hope i do it right this time)

Neo_Cat3

SP
15.Aquatic Port - Roblox moment. That's all i'm going to say.
14.Hakuryu Dojo - is this level a refference to some game that i don't know? Anyways the maze was anoying beacause it turned out that you weren't even suposed to do it. The main problem is that its veeeeerrry long.
13.Albaster Fountain - Someone did a oopsie and now the background broke. Outside of the visual glitches, pretty fun level.
12.Overgrown heights 2 - Oh cool this one's back.It's fine i guess. A fun level. I got stuck behind the goal.That's it.
11.Galactic Facility - Cool level. I gets done what it was going for. The outside parts can be a bit confusing to navigate.
10.Azlant Ruin - Right after booting up the stage there's a ramp and you're suposed to run of of it. But I got stuck and the camera broke. Also in one portion of the level, when you're underwater the lighting makes it look like you're outside aka. not blue. The framerate in some spots can also sometimes drop to 14fps.Aside from that the level is pretty fun and dodging all these obstacles in the mach speed segment first time was satysfying.
9.Gate Garden - Nice level. Another reference to another game that i don't know but i don't really care. the level features some decent platforming but there's one issue. It doesn't have a death plane :insert gif here:.
8.Fatal Factory - Cool. Gives off SA2 vibes. And just like in SA2, I suck at rail switching. It's tough but fun.Really enjoed it.
6.Shadow of Aztlan - The sequel to a level from the previous OLDC. And i got a SIGSEV ;-;.10/10 you can push the horse. Fun level. love all the little easter eggs and I have no idea what's going on with the story but i like it c:
5.Knothole Coast 1 - Hey look SRB1. The level feels open but a bit empty in some areas.Enjoyed the little secret with the original. Nice try at replicating some of the gimmicks from the remake (:
4.Dark Marsh - Ayy Sonic Rush. Why do people say that this one's confusing to get through? It's just pretty much a straight line.Enjoyed the begening parts of the level, beacause the later half is a bit too tough. The combination of moving platforms and insta kill water can get a bit anoying.
3.Emerald Aether - A cooler more open version of GFZ. -10 points for the dragonflies or whatever the bomb shitters are called. I hate them.
2.Foilage Furnace - Wow just look at the visuals. No honestly this level looks really nice. In one part i fell and got stuck for a minute but I just needed to use a spindash jump to get out. Very fun stage to run through.
1.Pagoda Park - Right after booting up the level I instantly knew who made it(; (i don't really read the author names lol).Woah. This level was awsome. Not only are the visuals great but the level design is ecselent! I spent like 10 minutes in this level just running around and exploring. I also realy like the transition to Aquatic Park from Sonic Colors midway through to realy make the best out of the chineese/japaneese theme. The waterslide also caught me off guard and was a fun obstacle. Really well done.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back