an odd bug in pretty srb2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't tell?

Anywho, since when was water blue, huh? Go drink a glass of water and then come and talk to me.

BlueZero4 said:
And yet, the water in SRB2 has nothing in it.

Software-fails.png

SRB2's water doesn't have any food coloring or other artificial sweetener in it, so I'm not sure exactly how it's blue.

SSNTails said:
Looks better in 1.1 kthxbye
Segmint said:
He's talking about OpenGL overall, I suppose...
No. He's talking about the improved pallete which makes water look nice in both renderers. Lurk moar.

Also, when since was this a "Software vs OpenGL" or "What colour is the water" topic?

Actually, what you SHOULD be talking about in relation to that pic, is that that is the only screenie of DSZ that's been shown in a long time.

I still see pixellation and general washing of colors as a whole. I'd take OpenGLs COLORMAP quirk over Software's stupid and horrible COLORMAP washout every time.

Shuffle said:
supersonic45 said:
Dreamcaster said:
SONIC'S SENTRY said:
FoxBlitzz said:
OpenGL user forever!
Same here. Gotta' love those gorgeous graphics.

Thirded.

Foruthed.
Fifth'd
We don't need to make huge quote pyrimads... but still, I really think OGL is better, though, even though it is a bit buggy when using it in Windowed mode. (Yes, I'm one of the few people who actually uses Windowed mode.) What do I mean by this? It doesn't show one line of text, which I always have to use the ` button, which wastes time. D: Never liked that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back