Amy Rose Pack

Amy Rose Pack V2.1

Rascally Rosy

Piko On!
Rascally Rosy submitted a new resource:

Amy Rose Pack (Modern Amy and Rosy) - An Amy Rose character pack for SRB2 v2.2 including Modern Amy and Rosy.

Modern Amy

Amy Rose is back! This time, her birdie companion will be coming along with her!

Do holdhammer 1 in the console to make Amy always hold her hammer. (This only changes visuals)
Do altmoveset 1 in the console to activate Amy's alternate moveset. (This only changes gameplay)

Abilities (Normal Moveset):
NOTE: Amy cannot spin while using this moveset.
Piko Piko Hammer:
Press spin on the ground while not running or double jump to swing your hammer.
Hammer Flip...

Read more about this resource...

Its nice having the pack, but I was hoping the other amys you've made could be in the downloads too, just place them in a ZIP instead of the main PK3. That way, all of your amys could be in one place.

Yay, an ACTUAL modern Amy, now modern sonic and Miles/TailsRE Are gonna have another companion, we only need a Modern Knuckles to Complete the Modern Main cast/Team Megadrive (reference to Sonic Megadrive, Classic Sonic related series by Archie).

So with this mod now having all of Rascally Rosy's other Amy mods, I have sent their discussion topics to Obsolete Releases, and have deleted the original pages. This will now be the place where you can find them all.

the first version of the amy pack (which can be found in the history tab) is broken, combined with the boost and rosy, you get this
don't ask for the srb2 top down port, that's not really allowed here

Attachments

• srb20009.gif
    srb20009.gif
    3.7 MB · Views: 428
I wasn't the most satisfied with the base games version of Amy in SRB2; so, when I found you ported Mania Amy, my favorite playable version of the character, I was super excited to try the mod out. Glad to say the mod is near perfect. All of the moves added act just how they did in the original Mania mod just in a 3D space. I did say near perfect though for a reason. One of the things I liked about the original mod was how they didn't strip Amy of her Spin Dash, which most playable appearances of her lack. A recommendation I'd make would be to have the Spin Dash mapped to one of the custom actions, so it can give those who want the option while also allowing people to opt out. Another option could be making a "faithful" variant of Mania Amy, where her spin dash is mapped to the same key as every other character and her "hammer" button would be mapped to a custom action. Either way, your Mania Amy mod is great but would be even better if she had the ability to Spin Dash.

Rascally Rosy updated Amy Rose Pack with a new update entry:

Three Seasons Later

Hey everyone, it's been 8 friggin months! To answer your questions, I am alive! Anyways, new update for Modern Amy, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it!

MODERN AMY CHANGELOG
  • Amy gets knocked back when she rams into a wall while flying with Birdie at high speeds.​
  • Amy's hearts for her hammer attack and hammer spin have been tweaked.​
  • Alternate moveset Amy has a hammer bounce instead of the homing hearts.​

Read the rest of this update entry...

ABOUT DARN TIME YOU WOULD COME BACK, Like ITS BEEN SO LONG ROSY, SO FUNKIN LONG, but anyways this is the best update ngl. Modern Amy is WAY better now!

Its nice having the pack, but I was hoping the other amys you've made could be in the downloads too, just place them in a ZIP instead of the main PK3. That way, all of your amys could be in one place.
and that way we can choose what amys we want in our game

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back