Amy Rose or Sally Acorn

I think Amy Rose is a better character than sally, mostly because Amy is like that overused type of fangirl (mostly over sonic.)
I still do think Sally is a good character, but some flaws really that i cant explain.

Amy Rose
Bacause it's a player character.
Not the npc
Not the sonic's love
Not the sonic's princess to which as always again is in another castle (but it also happens)
I'll like this funny gameplay on hammer jump.
I'm interested in looking for other ways.
Not usually looks battle vs bosses
Bacause necessary press attack button for hmm...
Hammer Attack...
What is more interesting Bacause most like melee weapon battle.
Good character for sonic advance 1
Although and in srb2 it's a good character.
What about sally...
Well there good rom hack on SONIKKU 2( U WU)
And this player character not bad.
So i'll like sonic 2 pink edition.

(P. S. if you look at my nickname you will see that I am not from America if I wrote something wrong let me know)

Amy Rose
Bacause it's a player character.
Not the npc
Not the sonic's love
Not the sonic's princess to which as always again is in another castle (but it also happens)
I'll like this funny gameplay on hammer jump.
I'm interested in looking for other ways.
Not usually looks battle vs bosses
Bacause necessary press attack button for hmm...
Hammer Attack...
What is more interesting Bacause most like melee weapon battle.
Good character for sonic advance 1
Although and in srb2 it's a good character.
What about sally...
Well there good rom hack on SONIKKU 2( U WU)
And this player character not bad.
So i'll like sonic 2 pink edition.

(P. S. if you look at my nickname you will see that I am not from America if I wrote something wrong let me know)
Not that many things actually, you did good for someone that doesn't live in America.

Sally, She has field experience, is an actual leader, is good with tech, and acts as foil to Sonic rather than someone obsessing with him.

Amy is just Overly obsessive with Sonic and mainly does things to get his attention. She likely only got into her fortune cards to try to get to him and while she can be more than the obsessive fan girl, as soon as she sees, or hears, or thinks about sonic, she goes from a 3d character to 1d character. Amy will even act on stereotypes in a bid to be with Sonic while Sally is not distracted like that.

I didn't factor in Amy being playable because you can make characters act OOC when playing as them.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back