All SRB2 2.0 Emblem Locations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very clever. I never find the emblems for the character I'm playing as though for some reason, just the other character's.

The one for Tails in GFZ2 is especially clever. But all of them are very clever indeed.

Off Topic: Misleading title FTW

On Topic: They are hidden well. Except I can't try to find anymore of them since SRB2 doesn't load anymore. >_<

There are many awesome ones. Last I wowed was Knuckles one in CEZ2.

I´m having a really tough time trying to find Tails emblems in DSZ2 and RVZ1. I´ve flight on every room, I´ve go everywhere underwater (and underlava, even dying behind it with the green shield)... Yet there´s somewhere in both levels I haven´t been and I can´t see it...

Any clue? (Without spoiling the exact location, just a hint, like "it´s really high near some lava" or "in a secret path"...)

I never seem to find a character's emblems as that character, but while searching for a different characters emblem, and so I keep track of where they are

I loved Sonic's DSZ (2?) emblem.
[spoiler:8b5381cb5f]You have to get to the spot where you see a dragon on the floor. Step on the eye to open a door. Go in. Put 2 Gargoyels on a srping underwater. Then push it in the crusher so you can walk. Do the same with the next one. And there is the emblem for Sonic.[/spoiler:8b5381cb5f]

I'm having a lot of fun looking for and trying to obtain them. One of my favorites so far would probably have to be Sonic's THZ2 emblem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back