Advice please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half the people said that it was great gameplay, with puzzle-solving and timing and... well, a lot of patience and concentration required, and the other half said that it was too "un-SRB2" and that it was just crap in a WAD.

Whatever, nowadays more people seem to like it then hate it. Funny, it was my first WAD, too ^_^;

Funny enough, both sides commented that the graphics and music kicked ass. Kind humerous how that worked out :roll:

Omega the Hedgehog said:
...why don't you just make a demo? That certainly helped people figure out how to beat HellFire ^_^;'
I've only wanted to do THAT since, like, FOREVER. Explain now.

In the launcher, go to the main options. Then, check the Enable Demos box, click the record radio button, and type in a name. After that, host a coop game in the special stage that you want to record, and press that button in the bottom over there with the big words that say RUN!. You could of just try messing around with that option and try to do that by yourself you know.

Thanks, guys. Sorry I took so long to reply <_< I'm not used to message boards with quick replies! I haven't done it yet(I have my main SRB2 file at school ^^;;), but I'm sure I'll do it now. Anyways, what is this "Hellfire" which you speak of? My interest has been caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back