Adventure Sonic (v1.8b)

Adventure Sonic (v1.8b) v1.8b

Yeah... Life is hectic as hell lately, but I'll try to get this done since it's been a couple of years now and I did intend to get this thing out.
You got this, Metalwario Pope! I'm rooting for you, as are the rest of us devout believers of Adventure.
Metal-Wario-Pope.png

I mean, he does have swag when he's on the edge of solid objects.
He does this pose.

View attachment 119426 View attachment 119423 View attachment 119424 View attachment 119422 View attachment 119425
Super Sonic's always busted out for when shit gets real. I like to preserve that serious big-deal vibe, being careful to not treat him like simply Yellow Sonic + extra hair gel.

Man...metalwario-kun did really cook with those super Sonic sprites
No kidding, dude got banned from Gordon Ramsay's Food Stars for making him look bad. I was gonna chill, man. Be DONE with SRB2.

Then WARIO comes along and makes sprites so good I HAD to stay. Not seeing those sprites added to a real mod would be a crime on humanity.

I found this while messing around in the HUB of OLDC Round 2. I originally found this out with Modern Sonic, and then figured you can do it with Adventure Sonic via Rush Mode. It's a bit tricky to pull off, but if you practice, you can do it!
Damn, SA-Sonic doesn't get that much height from slopeboosts normally. Not bad!

That shit will NEVER and will EVER be released 💀 💀 💀
srb20108.gif

What? Where've you been, we've had Adventure Knuckles on Game Banana ages ago. See? Only the highest quality content for the highest quality sites.

Oh sorry friend, well if I had the opportunity to make Adventure Knuckles, I'd probably give him all the abilities from Adventure Sonic and that one wall dashing ability from Advance.
...nani. You'd make a spamdashing, homing attacking, lightdashing, bouncing Knuckles?

Stop being lazy and read the last few pages.
Hey, it would've been better if you just told them the specific page number instead of calling them lazy and telling them
to look through the "Last few pages." when people are given more specific details, it helps alot more.

(Just wanted to point that out, since a feww things in your reply kinda bothered me a bit)

Hey, it would've been better if you just told them the specific page number instead of calling them lazy and telling them
to look through the "Last few pages." when people are given more specific details, it helps alot more.

(Just wanted to point that out, since a feww things in your reply kinda bothered me a bit)
man i was honestly tired of questions like these popping up.
quick question; what's the map in the first gif called?
The map is chao city I think. Check page 73 for more info.
If anyone wants to see updates as I polish the model, check out my Twitter.

GON_CYibkAE0pz6
Feet. Anyways Adventure Sonic has to have the best shoe sole design out of any sonic.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back