Adventure Sonic (v1.8b)

Adventure Sonic (v1.8b) v1.8b

the pepperminted models don't work with the new update. can you make a version that works with the model?
It's intentional. The sprites were restructured to be more optimized and to account for the new sprites added and to take up less freeslots which are currently an issue. So models need to be updated to use the new sprite structure since they were gonna need updates anyway.

It's intentional. The sprites were restructured to be more optimized and to account for the new sprites added and to take up less freeslots which are currently an issue. So models need to be updated to use the new sprite structure since they were gonna need updates anyway.
but the model pack is discontinued. I'm basically forced to be stuck with 1.7 for as long as 2.2 exists.
edit: I think the mod creator is in a different time zone.

Last edited:
Um, show the image your talking about.
Giftof-Life.gif
this one I guess...

but the model pack is discontinued. I'm basically forced to be stuck with 1.7 for as long as 2.2 exists.
edit: I think the mod creator is in a different time zone.
Nah! The peppermint update seems almost good to go already, and Jeck Jims plans to update his model as well down the line!

Well a soap shoes update is planned, tho idk if rail grinding has been said, tbh if it's just some soap shoes sprites it's fine enough for me.
Soap Shoes HAS been a stretch goal we kind of wanted, but SA-Sonic has over 900 sprites, and I totally get if Metal's not exactly jumping at the seams to make 900 sprites of just shoes for an alt skin option.

Wait what was that Sonic next to Adventure in that image? Looks like Modern but he has green eyes for sure. Can't find Modern V6 anywhere
That IS v6(Not released), but you can receive Rush Mode from both Rush Chars and Modern v5.

For those of you not in the server, v1.8b is coming along smoothly! We're at a stage where 70+ testers are having trouble finding anything of note at this point.

Dinklebeeeerg.... I'm just hopelessly incompetent when it comes to working with other people's code, tbh. Not having had beta testers this time around also made multiplayer issues near-impossible to pin down.

I think you mean either Chao City by me or Q6 by Ordomandalore. Both are WIP levels.

Oh man, playing SRB2 with a touchscreen sounds like a personal hell to me. But I see less people with a PC everyday. How's it play? Do you phone peeps feel like SA-Sonic controls well on a touchscreen compared to usual SRB2 controls?

'tis fixed now!
911766138902425611.webp
whats a dinkleberg and why do people keep calling me that???

I think I found a bug. Since the 1.8 update with Rush Mode, the sprite used for the Lightning Shield glitches to default to the regular lightning shield, and periodically blip in and out. The only way you can tell if you even have it after getting hit or not is by enabling 'Show Power Ups' under Heads-Up display in Settings.

Also, is there a way to change the size of the Rush Mode's Boost Bar? It's bigger than it looks in the .gif with Modern Sonic V6, and it clips into RINGS in the top left.

Don't know if it's a problem with the addon or something but i was trying out the new rush mode, the game crashed on me in GFZ act 2, and now almost all of my progress is just gone. Emblems, unlockable characters, etc. save files with the standard characters are still there and in tact but I'm still confused and kinda mad. (Sorry for the bad english btw)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back