• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Adventure Sonic (SA-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop what exactly? The guy's saying not to crunch. (Which yes, take as much time as needed). As for the late December thing, they confirmed either December or early January.
Post automatically merged:

There's nothing to stop over.
Did you just respond to yourself????

Wow my wifi died but boy does it feel good to see this Amazing progress i kinda wonder if they have any mods he would be support
Post automatically merged:

Wow my wifi died but boy does it feel good to see this Amazing progress i kinda wonder if they have any mods he would be support
I just lost all my English saying that

In the next gif showcase, can we have one of the SA's have a sunset palette? i'd love to see how he looks in that color.

They never confirmed such thing

ahem

ahem
Based on the wording, that is more of a "we're on track" estimation than an outright confirmation. Basically in other words, a "assuming everything goes according to plan then it should come out around this timeframe" situation.

Based on the wording, that is more of a "we're on track" estimation than an outright confirmation. Basically in other words, a "assuming everything goes according to plan then it should come out around this timeframe" situation.
True but it's a thing at least

You're all fine! I know the old SADX Sonic doesn't remotely stack up to this project. It just feels like a grand failure in hindsight.
It's not a grand failure, everything from beginning middle and end has its importance it is what helped you improve over time, I've done a lot modding and I can say they aren't good in my opinion so I tend to dunk on them a lot, mainly due to being made in MSPaint, but I don't know any of you guys so saying as much as I did was inappropriate, just because I do this things I've made doesn't mean I should do so on to others, even if the intent isn't spiteful, in text it will be harder to not get the impression.
But everything done is just another stepping stone, never truly be ashamed of the things you've made, they all have reasons to have been made they contribute to everything you can do now and will do later, these experiences have a place in our history.
Sincerely Sorry about that, I won't repeat it.
In this GIF, I start holding spin a few frames before Sonic actually landed which would usually result in Sonic doing nothing. Thanks to the buffer system, however, Sonic immediately starts charging the spindash when he does land. This only affects cases where you JUST landed and doesn't interfere with other actions. You also don't need to worry about holding buttons and Sonic suddenly doing unintended actions. This system is just there to predict what the player probably expects Sonic to do.
srb20618.gif
ACCESSIBILITY OPTIONS
Like most of my mods, I give players the ability to disable potentially nauseating quake-effects and eye-straining screen flashes/effects. It might make things less satisfying, but that'll be worth it if the mod's unplayable for you otherwise. (To be fair, SA-Sonic rarely gets crazy outside of some superform shenanigans and a few death animations. SMS or Samus this sure ain't.)
srb20658.gif

But I have a question! What do I call this option? Samus' command name was "antiseizuremode", which is awful. Right now, I have the commands seperated as "SANoQuakes" and "SANoFlashes", but I should probably combine them into one and rename it.
Buffering is interesting, makes me wonder how many addons have something like this.
I'll Try some "Simplified effects" "Reduced effects" or "epilepsy sensitive" or something to that effect.

We're getting closer and closer to release, huh? I'm stoked! Definitely going to be playing this mod on day 1. Reading through all these details I've missed ever since I last checked in has got me pretty excited! Can't wait to see how SA Sonic plays in all of my favorite level packs.

Anything Can happen with Projects like this. So let's just be patient and wait for a solid release date. Cuz I'm gonna be honest I'm having a blast just vibe with you guys about stuff like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back