• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Adventure Sonic (SA-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered if he would have spam dash but i realized it's already broken and hopefully not meant to crash the game.....right?

I wondered if he would have spam dash but i realized it's already broken and hopefully not meant to crash the game.....right?

Hmm I been thinking about this all day who faster sa sonic or modern w/boost? I can't wait to test this out keep up the amzing work guys.

Same. When Heroes and Shadow (and of course, at the time, 06, which ChaosX has managed to redeem quite a bit recently) turned me away from 3D Sonic after loving SA1 and SA2, I stuck with the Advance games, so in my mind, SA1-2 and the Advance games are all one big part of my Sonic experience in the 2000s before I returned to the classics with my Sonic 3 infatuation (I played 1, 2 and & Knuckles as a kid in the 90s, my older brother somehow missing Sonic 3's existence!). That's actually kind of a funny story, since I remember asking my brother as a kid why Sonic & Knuckles wasn't called Sonic 3, only to learn several years later that it was actually the second half of a Sonic 3 that I never knew existed!
I agree, because as A kid whom was "Broke as Hell" I couldn't afford anything, but SA1-2 and the Advance games. I for 1 did also not know there was a second half Sonic 3 existed. But my first Sonic game was SRB2 and if it weren't for that I'd might not be a Sonic fan.

I've only just got the adventure games on my Xbox one S this year (completing SA2 and near to half way of SA1) and I got to say, I wish I was born in the 90s just to play the adventure games and further on from their Dreamcast releases

It's planned! Dunno if we'll make it in-time, but we're absolutely gonna try!
Nice
We'll announce an exact release date about a week in advance for your convenience, so no need to get anxious. We're aiming to release in late December. Don't expect the 23rd or 25th as release date, we won't rush for an arbitrary release if it'd impact the project badly.
good to know.
Our lord Metalwario has a big soft spot for Sonic Advance. The GBA games are the closest we've ever gotten to matching Yuji Uekawa's artwork. So by decree of the spriting god, if you select the Advance palette, Super Sonic also uses his own advance palette!
srb20630.gif
love the posing, and that's really nice touch, how do I select advanced pallet is that from another addon?
As if Super Sonic needs to worry about falling off ledges! He can use Chaos Control to stop his momentum instantly. The ability to warp spacetime is a huge theme in Sonic Adventure 2, I felt it deserved a reference at least!
srb20637.gif
Predictably, enemies caught in the spacetime-warping blast implode.
srb20639.gif
Really nice touch, Sonic would just stop and go into his "Woah don't fall pose" but Super Sonic just goes to complete halt and poses like edges mean nothing to him and destroying everything around him for good measure it really feels like he master this form, like he's unstoppable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back