• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Adventure Sonic (SA-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
The request of you was pretty reasonable, actually. Responding to a decent criticism with "oh well it will happen again anyways" is a total copout. Just stop doing it, my guy. At very least, phrase yourself better next time!
I can't be bothered to argue about this, it's a habit that I can't stop myself from doing so it'll probably happen again anyway.

Don't do this again. If you think someone is acting dumb, you can say so, but you have to do it in an actual meaningful way, not a quippy one liner. This adds nothing to the conversation but bad energy.
You know i have a feeling since games aren't nice to me when this mod releases and i decide to use sa2 mode to fly he's going to detrasform over a pit

Im not even spreading info I'm just saying what could happen.
All he's doing is just asking you to not answer questions about development since you are not part of the group that is working on this project.
Post automatically merged:

But I do have a question though, like shadow, will Sonic have any sort of custom moves for SRB2 battlemod?

I mean, when you say,
Will SA-Sonic Have Quotes from when he beats a level? For example:
how could possibly anyone else know the answer to this?

Here's a question, when Sonic transforms into Super Sonic, will he do the "Hmph!" upon transforming like in Sonic Adventure? (Granted, I think that's from the mods, but I still like it)

Here's a question, when Sonic transforms into Super Sonic, will he do the "Hmph!" upon transforming like in Sonic Adventure? (Granted, I think that's from the mods, but I still like it)
I misread
Will he As
He will.
But anyways....
God im so exsitistisitsitsated!!!!
Im thinking that it will release on dec 23!!! (As i said before!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 5, Members: 0, Guests: 5)

Back