• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Adventure Sonic (SA-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! So, i've been following this project and the DC-Sonic one, and i gotta say, the quality that all of those sprites has is incredibly Wonderful, i feel this or the DC-Sonic can be my main since i ADORE the Adventure games, specially the Adventure 1, so im really gonna enjoy this, Good luck with the project!:wonderful:

Don't worry! Whether it takes 1,2,3,4 months, we're dedicated to making this happen!

Yes, and also don't worry about me abandoning it, because we're both too far along and I myself really want to see it finished. It's just sometimes slow due to life getting in the way.

As a sanity-saving policy, i don't help people's projects until they're at least 40% along sprite-wise...

But holy crap, in your case, I wished so hard you'd come through. I got SO happy to see you actually posting masterpiece after masterpiece, slowly making this project a real possibility rather than a pipedream. I know what you can do, so I have complete faith in you!

I don't just mean people working on the thread. I mean literally anyone.

It's impossible to know what's happening behind closed doors, so I totally understand the "wait and see" approach rather than getting hyped for something that could get canceled or take years. That's only natural. It's why I show GIFs and give release estimates(much to poor Wario's dismay. Release dates are gold for spectators, but hell for developers. I'm SO sorry if it's putting pressure on you.), so you all don't have to worry.

Hey! So, i've been following this project and the DC-Sonic one, and i gotta say, the quality that all of those sprites has is incredibly Wonderful, i feel this or the DC-Sonic can be my main since i ADORE the Adventure games, specially the Adventure 1, so I'm really gonna enjoy this, Good luck with the project!:wonderful:

If you're fond of SA1, you will love this!
SASonic-emote2.png

Besides the spamdash and an option to use the SA1 style jump, SA-Sonic even includes an SA1 ability most didn't know exists! We're combining all the best parts of SA1 and SA2! I do hope Blueblur forgives me for my blatant favoritism. I promise to work hard when it's your turn!

Attachments

• srb21073.gif
    srb21073.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 251
If you're fond of SA1, you will love this!View attachment 49759

Besides the spamdash and an option to use the SA1 style jump, SA-Sonic even includes an SA1 ability most didn't know exists! We're combining all the best parts of SA1 and SA2! I do hope Blueblur forgives me for my blatant favoritism. I promise to work hard when it's your turn!
This is amazing! Finally the SA1 jump! It looks so beautiful! I can´t wait to see all sprites in action with abilities!

Hey Metal, would you be interested in making adventure Tails if given the chance? No reason why I'm asking this, I just want a Adventure Tails that isn't reminiscence Tails, sense that Tails is basically just Tails if you could spin forever.

Hey Metal, would you be interested in making adventure Tails if given the chance? No reason why I'm asking this, I just want a Adventure Tails that isn't reminiscence Tails, sense that Tails is basically just Tails if you could spin forever.
No asking for people to make mods for you buddy....

by the looks of it it'll release in October or 2022 January
2022 would be real cynical. Pretty sure even Metal's feeling confident it'll get released this year.

Now hold on, you can change the jump style to SA1 and SA2? :wow:
It's SA2-styled by default. But our lord and savior requested I also put in an SA1 jump, so naturally, I obliged. Feel free to show your gratitude to our god by making an offering.

He's just asking a question and not making demands, guys. I do know Metal loved the idea of bringing the Adventure style to other characters. Of course, if that becomes more than just an interest, I'll be there to help him out.

srb21075.gif

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 76
It's SA2-styled by default. But our lord and savior requested I also put in an SA1 jump, so naturally, I obliged. Feel free to show your gratitude to our god by making an offering.
That's it, just got to end Sonic Adventure's final story, and i cannot be more happier than i already am:wow:

Now that I think about it, the SA Games don't have and classic style death animations, do they?
At least not Adventure 1, kinda, the character goes a little up then falls into the ground LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back