• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Adventure Sonic (SA-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Metal, have you ever thought of updating the post too include all the progress shown in the comments?
That would help to everyone new that enters this thread so they can see how this goes without having to go to 20 pages to see the progress, good idea.

At least we know it will probably release in August
I wouldn't stick into Deadlines of SRB2, as they can change A LOT, for example: according to a Youtube video, Golden Shine said in a reply he wanted to release samus in april 2020 for 2.2, but it became way more ambitious and released it THIS year, so, uh, i suggest you not to take that date as a "probably", Take it as a "Unlikely" As things may change and become way bigger. (Just a suggestion though, you can do whatever you want.)

I've been following this thread since last year when it was made and I just wanted to say that this mod has come so far first it was the SADX style then it was SA2 styled and now it seems like its 70-80% done

Good job guys you've been doing great from the start

Keep up the great work.
BASE Sonic could hit that estimate, but Super Sonic(sprite-wise) has yet to get started. Don't jump out of your seat yet!
Hey Metal, have you ever thought of updating the post too include all the progress shown in the comments?
Nah, I post most of this at random so that'd be a hassle for him. Plus it's easier for people to keep themselves unspoiled this way.
At least we know it will probably release in August
It's safe to call September the earliest estimate now. Life gets hectic, but at least Metal's not me, delaying the new SMS for over 13 years. Althoouuugh, if I convinced his family and loved ones to go on an extended leave and tied Metal to his computer chair for the next month.....

Here's some visual effects!

SA-style invincibility! Purely visual. For that Adventure experience.
Speedlines! More intense the faster you go! They're pretty subtle until Speed Shoes get involved.
And I got the green light (ride) to show the Bounce Attack! Keep in mind....while SA-Sonic is versatile in midair, he'll experience air drag after a certain speed! Keep your feet on the ground and you'll be faster than anyone! ...easier said than done.

Attachments

• srb21056.gif
    srb21056.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 245
  • srb21060.gif
    srb21060.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 249
  • srb21057.gif
    srb21057.gif
    3.9 MB · Views: 240
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back