Adventure Monitors for 2.2

Adventure Monitors for 2.2 v4.1

This is a really brilliant mod to play with RailAI since there'll be some characters who can't destroy monitors by jumping, though I want to report a bug: When playing as Duke Nukem, his items aren't given to you if you just walk into the monitors, you still have to shoot them. I was wondering if this could possibly be fixed?

There's a bit of an issue as of v2.2.12 (and to a lesser extent, v2.2.13) where using this mod with the SA1-Styled HUD mod has double icons show on screen when busting open a monitor. I don't know if anyone else has this issue, because simply not loading one of them doesn't show. I know it's one or the other, but I can't figure out which one is causing the problem. You haven't updated this mod since you renamed it from Modern Monitors, so this mod might be causing the issue, but I could be wrong.

I'm gonna post the same thing on the SA1-Styled HUD mod page so that it's creator is aware of this, too.

ok im not sure which mod has the problems here so im just gonna say the same thing on these two. when you have the SA1 hud and adventure monitors loaded and you break a monitor, the item shows twice but still gives you one as it should. its just a visual problem but its a little annoying.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back