Resource icon

[Open Assets] AdvancedCommands 0.3

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
awkwardly_goofy submitted a new resource:

AdvancedCommands - An improved version of segabest1991's SimpleCommands

AdvancedCommands

(Credit to segabest1991 for making the original SimpleCommands addon. There will be a link to the addon at the bottom)

SimpleCommands but I improved it

-Auto Win-
Do you ever think that Sonic Robo Blast 2 levels are too hard? Now that's no longer a problem! By simply pressing Custom 1 YOU FINISH THE LEVEL AUTOMATICALLY!
-Auto rings-
By pressing Custom 2, YOU WIN 1000 RINGS, AND CAN GET UP TO 9999...

Read more about this resource...

This thread is about what I plan to do for the next update.
For those of you that downloaded the newest version, you know that as of right now Tossflag is the armageddon blast. After the next update this won't be the case (kinda). In the next update I plan to make it so that Weapon Previous, and Weapon Next cycle through the shield abilities. Now I probably don't need to tell you what Tossflag is gonna do, but I'll say it anyway for those that didn't get it. Tossflag will use the ability you chose. Obviously you will still be able to use the fatal blast, but you just have to go through the trouble of pressing a button a few times. This might take a bit for me to figure out, but I'm sure I eventually will. See you soon, and thanks for enjoying the mod. (I didn't expect anyone to care)

Ok it's 11:46 at night so I am just sending this after a few days of trying to figure this out. I have no clue how to make the whole cycling through different ability thing works. I'm not saying that the chances of the update is completely destroyed, but I think for right now it's best to have your expectations to be this update isn't going to come out because I'm struggling hard with this code. Thanks to all the people that downloaded the mod.

Yeah sorry guys I can't figure this out. I guess that means this mod is technically cancelled huh? Maybe someone in the future will build off of this like how I built off of SimpleCommands. Thanks to everyone who has downloaded the mod, or even viewed it.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back