Resource icon

[Open Assets] Account System 1.3

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
SabreTheWolf submitted a new resource:

Account System - Allows users to login/register an account within a co-op game.

The lua mod that enables users to login/register an account to allow data synchronization to the server. When players log out their rings, scores and lives reset back to zero and starting from scratch.

To read the list of commands just type in chat "!help" and you'll receive a list of commands in console.

Fair warning: Entering !login or !resetdata will cause the player to die on the clientside. The server still sees you as "Alive", it's for resyncing your game...

Read more about this resource...

So this only works with Dedicated Servers and not Listed Servers??
Unfortunately it only works on dedicated servers. If I could find a solution to this I could see about putting an update to it but for now the mod only works with dedicated servers.

Unfortunately it only works on dedicated servers. If I could find a solution to this I could see about putting an update to it but for now the mod only works with dedicated servers.
Thats a real shame, also i can feel like a little exploity moment when you use !login to reload some previous currency like transfering rings and lives to next acts to abuse super forms (in case they have all emeralds)

Thats a real shame, also i can feel like a little exploity moment when you use !login to reload some previous currency like transfering rings and lives to next acts to abuse super forms (in case they have all emeralds)
That got me a real great idea for the next update today. Make it so that attempting to use login again would cancel it.

I tried to use this mostly for the Kingdom Hearts Blast Addon to use it as a Saving Progress System to keep players their lives and score (working as XP) but still wishing this can work along Listed Servers

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back