A question about solsest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psy

The Observer
Hi, it's me again, back with yet another question about yet another mod. It has nothing to do withnaging about "oH WhEn Is He GoNnA FiNsH tHe SeQuEl." My question is, does solsest work with 2.10? because i've seen a version that does work normally with 2.10, but then I go into sp to load it up myself and it never loads the levels properly. Is there something i'm doing wrong or...? For a little elaboration, what happens specifically is it exits the mod menu like normal, loads the normal solsest title screen an all that, and everything seems to work fine, but upon starting an actual game, either with a save or not, it always takes me to gfz1 instead of the egg fleet like it should.

Hi, it's me again, back with yet another question about yet another mod. It has nothing to do withnaging about "oH WhEn Is He GoNnA FiNsH tHe SeQuEl." My question is, does solsest work with 2.10? because i've seen a version that does work normally with 2.10, but then I go into sp to load it up myself and it never loads the levels properly. Is there something i'm doing wrong or...? For a little elaboration, what happens specifically is it exits the mod menu like normal, loads the normal solsest title screen an all that, and everything seems to work fine, but upon starting an actual game, either with a save or not, it always takes me to gfz1 instead of the egg fleet like it should.
probably should have mentioned that I am on the 2.10 version on windows.

probably should have mentioned that I am on the 2.10 version on windows.
i just finished a full playthrough in 2.10 on windows and it works fine are you using the latest version of the mod? cause if so then idk what else to tell you maybe redownload it or something idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back