• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

a mod i made that has sonic with some of his frontiers moveset ported over

thesrb2fan12

That one guy making frontiers sonic
note that this is COMPLETLEY UNFINISHED AND THAT I HAVE NO SPRITES YET OR SOME MOVES THAT I PLAN ARENT IN YET

these INCLUDE
- Dropdash
-Stomp
-Punching (this will eventually replace spindash as i dont want to recreate the OVER POWER SPINDASH Frontiers has

Here is the Picture:
srb20043.png

The Mod is attached to the post
Post automatically merged:

also if you do want to help with sprites please do so and add the sprites to your version of the mod and put them in the forum then i can replace the download using these sprites

UPDATE:

DROPDASH IS IN MOD
all you need to do is hold custom 2 after jumping works just like in mania
also so is melee attack you just press spin

Attachments

• CL_FrontierSonic_V3.wad
    785.5 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
note that this is COMPLETLEY UNFINISHED AND THAT I HAVE NO SPRITES YET OR SOME MOVES THAT I PLAN ARENT IN YET

these INCLUDE
- Dropdash
-Stomp
-Punching (this will eventually replace spindash as i dont want to recreate the OVER POWER SPINDASH Frontiers has

Here is the Picture:View attachment 104246
The Mod is attached to the post

also if you do want to help with sprites please do so and add the sprites to your version of the mod and put them in the forum then i can replace the download using these sprites
The picture shows nothing from the actual mod. Maybe show a GIF of the mod's functionality.

Keep up the good work

I wonder if skill tree going to be i this mod
probably not until i get way better at lua scripts but still people can make a mod themselves that adds that if they want they can just ask me most likely ill say yes

UPDATE TIME
i decided to post something fun while waiting for its release as it seems the judges havent seen the addon yet ill wait until a week then ask about it but here is the update
the mod now has DRUMROLL PLEASE
*Drumroll noises*
BattleMod & CrossMomentum Support
Yep I figured out BattleMod Scripting just for this mod
Frontiers sonic's Ability in battle mode is Cross Slash It works closley to metal sonics Energy attack except it does it 4 times in rapid succession as well as having recoil after the move
it was fun and challenging making BattleMod support so hope you guys like the update

Also another thing im going to be making a server for people to help me test the battle mode support so do be prepared for that

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back