• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

A 2D level! ..no, really, that's the name!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have I released my Conveyor Belt Blast wad yet? It takes a 3d twist on a 2d level. Maybe I havn't. I'm sure I havn't. Who wants it?

I was gonna try to put some 3D movement into HPZ3, but it didn't work out at all the way I'd hoped.

Shaflugi said:
Bump much? Off topic bump, even, this is about HPZ, not Conveyer Belt Blast.

What do you expect? You havent said a word about the 2D HPZ instead of the 3D one in the contest huh? hehe

technically, a bump is a post that was made a week after the topic hasn't been replied to, not a sudden change in subject.

This reminds me a little bit of Sonic 3D Blast's special stages. You should make the slime kill instantly, so I won't get stuck in narrow spaces all the time.

Yeah, by putting a death pit. Its a preety good idea to use the conveyor belt that way. The final crushers were really scary though.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Shaflugi said:
Bump much? Off topic bump, even, this is about HPZ, not Conveyer Belt Blast.

What do you expect? You havent said a word about the 2D HPZ instead of the 3D one in the contest huh? hehe

The only HPZs that I am aware of is the 2D one made by Shaf, and the 3D one made by me. His is single player, mine is match. Completely different.

Also, you don't need a death pit. Just make the water sector (the one with the water linedef) an Instant Kill sector. No need to fall to the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back