4Kids actors

D you think we should keep the 4Kids actors?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, bring back the Better sonic actors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Halkel da Thunderhog said:
RgxSuperSonic said:
actually i think the new guy who does sonic is really good. (lol chill pills)
shadow is alright it can use some work
(i really dont like tails) my fav tails was from SA
amy's voice fits very well unlike the old amy.
The old cream was better, this cream is too damn annoying.
Charmy is less annoying.
espio is good..
Vector sounds horrible...
Knux i dont mind but the old guy was bettter and sounded more mature...
Rouge sounds like a old fat chick
Eggman is awesome, no problem here...

I like Sonic's voice. Shadow... maybe. Amy, i agree. Rouge sounds like a whore (even if she is >>). Vector sounds like that old man who makes the custom Pokeballs in the 3rd season of Pokemon. Eggman, Espio and tails are perfect. Cream is too damn squeaky.(Cheese is annoying, i admit. Play the cosmic fall level in Expert mode in Shadow the Hedgehog, it goes CHAO!!! about 45 times and it's irritates). I didn't hear much changes in Knux so i can't tell, other then agressivness. The New guy sounds too calm to be a Knucklehead.

I think the new guy who plays knuckles is the voice Of The pharoah in Yu-gi-oh.

BTW, I posted that about a month ago. ^_~

If they made sonic sound dumb well....... I wont watch it anymore.

white and nerdy

Spazzo said:
Screw Sonic X in general.
Sonic X is NOT bad. I like Sonic X. 4kids just Horribly butchered it to make it more Child Friendly Like one of my friends said about what they did to Episode 77-78: What, do they think we'll Cry too hard? Now thats a good one. :lol:
They didn't need to cut out all that stuff. but taking out all the cursing was, I think, a good idea. I heard that even CREAM was cursing in there! She must be getting that habit from everyone else....

The only reason I sorta care is because they dropped the old actors for continuity, after they gave 4Kids permission to get their own voice actors because they didn't care about continuity. That just irks me, and it would REALLY piss me off if I was one of the old voice actors.

Spazzo said:
Screw Sonic X in general.

I agree, Sonic X sucks. Sonic MAY be for kids(as i posted in this topic "tails" http://ssntails.sepwich.com/mb/viewtopic.php?t=5056&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15)
(look at my post before you get mad at me)

Sonic MAY be for kids, however I still can find entertainment in sonic games/shows/comics because thats called memories

They ****ed up sonic with chris thorndyke

(chirs thorndyke appears for a brief moment in this funny parodie of sonic riders)

sonic riders is basically 3 mins long(name of movie) http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/306762

Sonic X is just...someone finish my sentance please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back