4Kids actors

D you think we should keep the 4Kids actors?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, bring back the Better sonic actors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the 4kids voice actors are not all really all that bad, except a few, besides i heard that were stuck with them since the oringal guy who did eggmans voice in the adventure series has died..

ugh...no way! after playin shadow the hedgehog, it was just too much to say. sonic in that game especialy sounded like he took a overdose of chill pills...

ill admit though, they did sound "ok" in sonic rush and sonic riders. but still...*shakes head* they need the old gang back x_x

Honestly, I don't think the 4kids actors were as bad as I thought they were going to be.

Sonic's pretty decent. He's been sounding like he's getting comfortable with his role lately.
Tails's is actually better than the Heroes one. Actually, I like this Tails's voice. (Nothing beats SA1 and 2, but I heard he went through puberty anyway...)
Eggman is getting better. He's starting to sound more evil in Sonic 2006.
From what I've heard, Shadow's fits really well.
Cream's alright. Annoying, but alright.
Blaze is decent.

And as for the sub-par...
Yugi Knuckles
Vector "Find the computer room!" the Crocodile

I haven't heard all of them. The only 4kids-voiced game I've played thus far is Rush. Though, really, there could've been worse. Especially when you can't really get the old gang back.

actually i think the new guy who does sonic is really good. (lol chill pills)
shadow is alright it can use some work
(i really dont like tails) my fav tails was from SA
amy's voice fits very well unlike the old amy.
The old cream was better, this cream is too damn annoying.
Charmy is less annoying.
espio is good..
Vector sounds horrible...
Knux i dont mind but the old guy was bettter and sounded more mature...
Rouge sounds like a old fat chick
Eggman is awesome, no problem here...

Hyper Metal Sonic X said:
Screw 4kids! they make Sonic sound like an idiot, but Eggman is ok

Yeah, I like sonic X but 4kids TV MAKE IT SOUND SOO STUPID. The guy who dose Sonic's voice and mostly all of them are good. Accept bigs voice

RgxSuperSonic said:
actually i think the new guy who does sonic is really good. (lol chill pills) i like the one in sonic adventure persnolly
shadow is alright it can use some work *cough*
bringbacksa2shadow*cough*(i really dont like tails) my fav tails was from SA agrees
amy's voice fits very well unlike the old amy. agrees
The old cream was better, this cream is too damn annoying. what old cream? you mean from sonic heroes, they sound all the same
Charmy is less annoying. EEEEK SQUEKY VOICE HURTS MY HEARS
espio is good.. espio is the same voice from sonic heroes
Vector sounds horrible... agrees
Knux i dont mind but the old guy was bettter and sounded more mature... from sa please
Rouge sounds like a old fat chick lol agrees
Eggman is awesome, no problem here...well, use the eggman from AOSTH for the next gen, it would've sounded cool

my post are next to you'res

Well...the sonic series was never exactly the pinnacle of voice acting to begin with. The only member of the original cast that I like was Deem Bristow (maybe Ryan Drummond as well).

light dasher said:
RgxSuperSonic said:
actually i think the new guy who does sonic is really good. (lol chill pills) i like the one in sonic adventure persnolly
shadow is alright it can use some work *cough*
bringbacksa2shadow*cough*(i really dont like tails) my fav tails was from SA agrees
amy's voice fits very well unlike the old amy. agrees
The old cream was better, this cream is too damn annoying. what old cream? you mean from sonic heroes, they sound all the same
Charmy is less annoying. EEEEK SQUEKY VOICE HURTS MY HEARS
espio is good.. espio is the same voice from sonic heroes
Vector sounds horrible... agrees
Knux i dont mind but the old guy was bettter and sounded more mature... from sa please
Rouge sounds like a old fat chick lol agrees
Eggman is awesome, no problem here...well, use the eggman from AOSTH for the next gen, it would've sounded cool

my post are next to you'res

hate to tell you this but, the guys who did eggman's voice from AOSTH is also dead.... its wierd though, they both died the same year.

ooo and you can tell the diffrence between creams voice if you play heroes then the shadow level in where she appears..
(she is so friggen annoying)

DuelMasterP said:
Overall, I prefered Jaleel White as the voice for sonic. (OK, so I watched the old cartoons too much...)

lol one of the very few people who enjoyed jaleel white.
i probably wouldve enjoyed it if jaleel did the adventure series from the start but since ryan drummond did it, i think ryan's voice fit alot more then jaleel's voice.

i guess its kinda sad that both actors are out doing nothing now...

Sonic in Sonic The Hedgehog The Movie was animeic kinda but wired O.O
(I watched it on my cuzins tape i broke it!T_T but i still remember the story)

RgxSuperSonic said:
actually i think the new guy who does sonic is really good. (lol chill pills)
shadow is alright it can use some work
(i really dont like tails) my fav tails was from SA
amy's voice fits very well unlike the old amy.
The old cream was better, this cream is too damn annoying.
Charmy is less annoying.
espio is good..
Vector sounds horrible...
Knux i dont mind but the old guy was bettter and sounded more mature...
Rouge sounds like a old fat chick
Eggman is awesome, no problem here...

I like Sonic's voice. Shadow... maybe. Amy, i agree. Rouge sounds like a whore (even if she is >>). Vector sounds like that old man who makes the custom Pokeballs in the 3rd season of Pokemon. Eggman, Espio and tails are perfect. Cream is too damn squeaky.(Cheese is annoying, i admit. Play the cosmic fall level in Expert mode in Shadow the Hedgehog, it goes CHAO!!! about 45 times and it's irritates). I didn't hear much changes in Knux so i can't tell, other then agressivness. The New guy sounds too calm to be a Knucklehead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back