3ds mod pls help

Rahuzz

Member
hi, how to get mods on the 3ds port of the game, I saw somewhere someone said that pk3 doesn't work and that it needs to be WAD but I don't know where to find that or anything I am new to this modding stuff.
 
1. Rule 19.........
2. In the files of the 3DS application there should be a folder labelled "addons" in which you can place the WAD files.
 
the 3ds port is based off v2.1.20, so that means mods made for 2.2 won't work, and 2.1 mods that are pk3s also won't work (pk3 support was added in v2.1.21) and because you can't access the console or use the add-ons menu (it was added in v2.1.22) you have to use autoexec.cfg

simply make a file called "autoexec.cfg" in the same directory as your assets and open it in notepad then add:
"addfile *modname*.wad"
replace "*modname*" with the file name of your wad, so for example:
"addfile scr_mysticrealm.wad"
if the mod you have is a pk3 then you gotta open slade and make it a wad (which I will not explain)
and 2.2 mods will 100% not work properly
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top