3D models

Lanta

Some person on the internet
I had recently downloaded Jeck's model pack, so I decided to use it. The models worked, however the Vanilla models (Van. Chars, Rings etc) were still sprites. Is there a way to fix it?

I had recently downloaded Jeck's model pack, so I decided to use it. The models worked, however the Vanilla models (Van. Chars, Rings etc) were still sprites. Is there a way to fix it?
theres a few reasons this could be the case,

one is that you simply only used the VDLC folder, or used an old version of the game without vanilla models pre-installed
You need these folders intact:
OBJE
PLAY
BOSS
ENMY
VDLC

If all is fine, then maybe you made a mistake with the models.dat,
Theres probably some sort of patch to the models.dat, which youre supposed to open both in notepad, and paste the patch to the bottom of the original.

If you mde that mistake then there should be no reference to anything outside of VDLC in the models.dat, and i think he has a full models.dat version for you to try instead.

maybe you have to many models, i recommend you delete some to get all models working.

All I did was accidentally delete the old models.dat and replaced it by downloading jeck's

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back