• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

25 Years of Robo Blast! (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atrix!

Glitcher's Current Owner
Rule 14: Do not post about project plans without proof that you have started
Well This Mod I was Making SRB2 is now 25 years old so i am making this mod that is a compilation of the entire history of srb2 from Knothole Base Zone To Black Core Act 3 (2.2) its is currently in developement and it will maybe take a lot of time to finish

Yea, you may want to actually play SRB2 the past as it sounds like you're trying to make what I already did.

ye. well the concept i made (like 2 days ago) was this hub world thing
Post automatically merged:

not actual level progress till zone builder stop crashing everytime i load a demo or final demo map
Post automatically merged:

so here are all the legacy SRB2 characters and if or not they gonna be in the mod
Namestatus in the modsome explanation
earless (tgf/13f)on the worksearless was the main reason the mod was created it was supposed to be a redesigned earless but it become 25 year of robo blast
earless (srbii)scrappedi dont want 2 earless
xtreme sonicscrappedit was already made in srb2 the past
ugly knuxscrappedsame reason as xtreme sonic. it was already made
ssn sonicon the workssame as earless but it was not the main reason the mod was created
machplannedsame as ssn sonic

Attachments

• hub.PNG
    hub.PNG
    9.3 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Hub? And once again this sounds like SRB2 the past.

No offense, but have you played SRB2 the Past? On a side note, were you aware that the maps ported in SRB2 the past are reusable?

No significant signs of progress are shown. Feel free to make a new thread when you have something to present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back