2011X (sonic.exe)

[Open Assets] 2011X (sonic.exe) v1.6

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
srb20001.png

srb20002.png

poor tails eggs
 
PikaJade updated 2011X (sonic.exe) with a new update entry:

v1.6 - Homecoming

In celebration of 2011X upcoming return to the server it originated from for October, here's all the changes I've made over the last few months! This will probably be the last significant update to 2011X, at least for a while. There might be smaller updates in the future if I find any bugs that need fixing or improvements that could be made, but as it stands, I'm fairly confident I can consider this mod complete.
  • Added commands and console variables
    • exe_optout: Opt out of...

Read the rest of this update entry...
 
For the Behind the scenes section in the update. Is this including when 2011X decides he's had enough and decides to insta-kill me whenever he gets voided/crushed? (Whenever he would die from ANYTHING, he immediately respawns, immediately tries to retaliate and does that insta-kill grab thingy.)
Post automatically merged:

Heyheyhey! I have a question, I see those videos of 2011x getting beaten up with dark super xsonic, but it won't work. I can give you a clip on my medal.tv thingy, since its too large, it's https://medal.tv/games/sonic-robo-blast-2/clips/nuPEGW7A0wrs_77LO
Couuuld I borrow that video? Asking totally not because I usually try to update that lua with bug fixes
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 1, Guests: 1)

Back
Top