Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• Uhh... GROOVY GRAVY!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the original Sonic games, you can get all emeralds really fast. You can get all the emeralds without leaving Emerald Hill in Sonic 2.

They have been working on these levals since the start of SRB2 but kept them secret so you have something new to look forward too in the final release. 1.08 is just a demo.

Will there be any new bonus levals in the final??

More bonus levels, super emeralds and maybe a Hyper Sonic with a *gasp* YELLOW cape would be cool.

I want a finished Knux sprite, Super Sonic sprite and a full game, with all the zones that had been promised since day 1, that's entirely completable (and still have Castle Eggman around as an unlockable), and most of all, slopes.

Hey, nobody said it had to be practical. (Particularly about the slope part...)

In that case..
I want 3D model support, I want loops, I want tubes, FOF wind, Sideways facing springs, Sky changers, a type of enemie that isn't Eggman that ends the level and last but not least, /reiterate: slopes.

I'm pretty sure you can put 3D models in the game, as legacy supports the .MD2 extension. But only in openGL I believe. You know, if the legacy team ever gets around to adding slopes into the engine, I'm sure STjr will be more than happy to implement them :)

The only other thing I'd like to see improved in the next release is better openGL support. I like to see dynamic lighting along with those flash red lights in Techno Hill Zone 2, and better-than-partial rain effects in the Castle Eggman Zones.

Shadow Hog said:
You can ALREADY get all seven emeralds in just these nine levels (and only six with tokens, too) if you know what you're doing.

Only 6 with tokens? I've found at least 8. You really have to go out of your way to find both emeralds in THZ1 and 2, though. And do you really go to the bonus stage if you have 50 rings when you beat the level? I never tried it before.

And can't you give use a teeny, tiny peep of one of the new levels in the next game? at least as an unlockable or something... After all, we've been waiting for at least 3 YEARS. We deserve something fresh. SRB2 is really starting to get stale without something new to look at. All the wadders here are apparently dead, and people will start loosing intrest entirely if you keep rehashing the same old stuff with fixed bugs and other bland things that most people don't care about.

And just in case you care, I'm the one who voted for groovy gravy. :mrgreen:

Ritz said:
Shadow Hog said:
You can ALREADY get all seven emeralds in just these nine levels (and only six with tokens, too) if you know what you're doing.

Only 6 with tokens? I've found at least 8. You really have to go out of your way to find both emeralds in THZ1 and 2, though. And do you really go to the bonus stage if you have 50 rings when you beat the level? I never tried it before.
I know there are more than that. I said there were only six levels with tokens. Five of those have two tokens (GFZ1 has only one), making for a total of eleven shots at the special stage.

Well, that is, assuming CEZ2 has two tokens. Come to think of it, I can only remember the placement of one (that big pool in one of the corners of the map)... maybe the other is in that large pool you see at the beginning of the stage, placed in the center of the map right by the exit. Huh, might want to do some exploring...

Shadow Hog said:
I want a finished Knux sprite, Super Sonic sprite and a full game, with all the zones that had been promised since day 1, that's entirely completable (and still have Castle Eggman around as an unlockable), and most of all, slopes.

Hey, nobody said it had to be practical. (Particularly about the slope part...)

Look kid, this game is based off of the DOOM engine.It takes a lot of math and willpower to make a Sonic game outta DOOM. So it is going to take a long time to complete it. you should be grateful with the demo. Tubes and loops and slopes are very hard to create and to get the animations correct so just be patient and keep quiet. Do you think the original DOOM had tubes and loops and slopes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back