Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uhh... GROOVY GRAVY!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zash

I think, as much as it hurts to admit it, there might, when you think about it, a 1.09. Even if they get the levels done and finish all aspects of the game, they might have to test it out on the public. :cry:

Hello, Zash. I guess you're new here.

There will be a 1.09, but I do agree that it's kind of sad not to have a new version after a year. With 0.01 increment, nonetheless.

I think that's the general idea. I won't say as you'll gain much from it, unless you either A) like add-ons, or, more importantly, B) like to MAKE add-ons.

That is, from the sounds of things, there won't be any staggeringly great new material in v1.09 that wasn't in v1.08 if you're just playing the standard game; there WILL be all sorts of new features to slap into your levels if you like to edit levels or play new ones that you downloaded that make use of such new features.

what I mean is *and I know about the update saying there will be 1.09 on srb2.org* like a final game but then they find an error with it and go back to the demos again. 1.10 anyone? oh and hotdog, ive seen srb2 for 3 years but im new to the boards and I know the rules already. :wink:

1.1 is the final game, and you can bet it will have months of private testing (of the final product) before release.

yay thats exactly what i wanted to know exept :? ,what is going to be in it. give us a hint but probably no one knows... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

W00t !!!!! yay i even knew that but its cool all the same!! thanx! :wink:

Heh, 30 levels? I hope you don't mean all Co-op/single player because that would be a lie ;D

That's still a lot

well, if you compare it to the original Sonic games, then...

Where are all the chaos emeralds then? will there be 7 in 10 zones?

You can ALREADY get all seven emeralds in just these nine levels (and only six with tokens, too) if you know what you're doing.

Shadow Hog said:
You can ALREADY get all seven emeralds in just these nine levels (and only six with tokens, too) if you know what you're doing.

3 oof those acts don't count. You don't find a chaos emerald during a boss battle...

do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back