• Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uhh... GROOVY GRAVY!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos the Hedgehog said:
Look kid, this game is based off of the DOOM engine.It takes a lot of math and willpower to make a Sonic game outta DOOM. So it is going to take a long time to complete it. you should be grateful with the demo. Tubes and loops and slopes are very hard to create and to get the animations correct so just be patient and keep quiet. Do you think the original DOOM had tubes and loops and slopes?

The fact that he said "nobody said it had to be practical" meant he was joking. There's no need to get riled up.

the thingy that I think is that the warp token needs a sound of its own, and there should be more levels put in for CTF, Tag, and some more overal match levels. One more thing, my first topic lasted for over 3 pages. YAY! ^_^; 8) :D :) :eek: :P :twisted: :wink: :roll: :lol: :mrgreen:

No, it would make the fans complain about having three pointless, boring bugfix releases instead of just two.

you cant ask questions like that until it actually gets realesed and the config file for wadauthor and dck

Arrow said:
Chaos the Hedgehog said:
Look kid, this game is based off of the DOOM engine.It takes a lot of math and willpower to make a Sonic game outta DOOM. So it is going to take a long time to complete it. you should be grateful with the demo. Tubes and loops and slopes are very hard to create and to get the animations correct so just be patient and keep quiet. Do you think the original DOOM had tubes and loops and slopes?

The fact that he said "nobody said it had to be practical" meant he was joking. There's no need to get riled up.

Who said that I was getting riled up?

Chaos the Hedgehog said:
Arrow said:
Chaos the Hedgehog said:

Who said that I was getting riled up?
Lecturing me about some of the things that I mentioned in a somewhat irritated tone is kind of a clue. :P

Yeah, I was just joking. I already know the whys and why nots, thanks.

A sky changer is still possible though, isn't it? That's a great idea. And what makes 1.09 so great, anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back