1.09.4a Question: No RedXVI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found 1.09.4 on a website and desided to download it. After I beat everything again exepct for time attack, easter egg bonus and ultimate skill, I decided to go to Red Volcano Zone 1. I choosed level select on normal with Sonic and got to the house. I jumped on it three times and nothing happened. Is RedXVI even in 1.09.4a or 1.09.4b or is it just in 1.09.4?

There was never a 1.09.4b. Just 1.09.4 and 1.09.4a. If you have a 1.09.4b, I would suggest scanning your computer for viruses or something.

Don't download SRB2 unless it comes from our website (www.srb2.org). There are many websites out there that host copies of our game with malicious software attached to it.

I got it from SSNTails' Sepwich site...

But I got it from a announcement on the SRB2 forum some seven months ago. (I think)

Regarding RedXVI, in 1.09.4 I believe you were suppose to have beaten the game with all emeralds first.

So it is compatable with 1.09.4a but you need to beat the game 3 times or more on single player without a modification?

...starts playing SRB2 1.09.4a...

I did get to the house and go to Red Volcano Zone 1 and beat it. I also beat ultimate skill by using splitscreen to protect player 1 and let player 2 do all the work. >:) All I need now is to figure out how to get the last chaos emerald or the black one.

There was never a 1.09.4b. Just 1.09.4 and 1.09.4a. If you have a 1.09.4b, I would suggest scanning your computer for viruses or something.

He might be referring to SRB2Alam, actually. If I recall correctly that one called itself 1.09.4b, since it was meant to be netplay compatible with 1.09.4a(but he used a different compiler so it's prone to consfails).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back