KLD's Characters Pack

[Character] KLD's Characters Pack v1.0

Luiz David

SHE CALL ME MR BOOMBASTIC!
kart0000.png

ORIGINS:
Biggie Cheese is a rapping mouse character from the 2006 computer-animated comedy film Barnyard, who is named after the deceased rapper Biggie Smalls. Online, the character gained much notoriety after being featured in a series of screenshots depicting an erotic chat conversation.

STORY BEHIND:
In 2018 there was a group called biggie c's hub founded by MrDaytin13, which made several repainted game projects based on their memes. Biggie c's hub's best known games are: Sonic Mania Plus Repainted and Mario Kart 8 Remodeled. They had some ready-made projects like the case of Mario Kart Wii Repainted, Mario Party 5 Repainted, Rhythm Heaven Wii Repainted and Super Mario 64 Repainted but many such projects were unknown. The projects they are developing are: Rhythm Heaven Megamix Repainted, Mario Kart Double Dash Repainted, Sonic Cd Repainted and Super Smash Bros Brawl Repainted. they already had canceled projects that never went ahead which are: Lego Batman Repainted, Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door Repainted and Pokemon Fire Red Repainted. on 14th August 2019 founder MrDaytin13 came out at biggie c's hub, i don't know what reason he had left but they had their last video on their channel for the farewell to mascot Biggie Chesse.​
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCEqViMnD6I

STATS:
Speed: 4
Weight: 4

MINI UPDATE:
  • fixed voice volume
  • for an initial mod now it's wad, with pk3 had some flaws now i left it as wad as part of an initial mod

Attachments

• KC_BiggieCheese_v1.1.zip
    315.9 KB · Views: 1,164
  • kart0000.gif
    kart0000.gif
    3.7 MB · Views: 446
  • kart0001.gif
    kart0001.gif
    4 MB · Views: 386
  • kart0002.gif
    kart0002.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,758
  • kart0003.gif
    kart0003.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 328
  • kart0004.gif
    kart0004.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,566
Last edited:
Welcome to releases! Though, a few notes. For one thing, his voice lines seem awfully quiet, especially for someone meant to be a rapper. Really should turn up the decibels on those. Also, if you update the mod, you don't need to zip it. I know our forum has an issue where if your first file is a PK3, it won't let you submit it, but if you update it, you can just upload the PK3. A PK3 is already compressed, so zipping it won't really do anything, its just more convenient to make it a PK3. Finally, this isn't really a problem, just an oddity; Why does the v in the version number come after the number on the PK3 filename? Just weird is all.

Luiz David updated Biggie Cheese with a new update entry:

KLD's Characters Pack v1.0

KLD's Characters Pack​

View attachment 93844

Biggie Cheese:​

ORIGINS:

Biggie Cheese is a rapping mouse character from the 2006 computer-animated comedy film Barnyard, who is named after the deceased rapper Biggie Smalls. Online, the character gained much notoriety after being featured in a series of screenshots depicting an erotic chat conversation...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back