• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flame_the_hedgehog character Wad

What do you think of the Flame_the_hedgehog character Wad?

• I LOVE IT!!!, MAKE MORE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its good with nice colors

• Its Decent, not all that good

• ehh... i dont like it that much

• This is ugly!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
alright, now were getting somewhere...

*sigh* i just remembered, we havent been notifying walter

alright, this is pissing me off, i dont think walter is doing anything in part of this project...
well i'll just give him 2 more weeks to show me at least a couple of sprites that he has edited/made, but if he fails, hes off of this priject and anyone who wants to help out, CAN :wink:

(EDIT: ALSO, sorry for double posting, this topic wont go no where... IE: no new posts)

not yet, but now im starting to work on the running sprites now since W.A. hasnt worked on them in a while

Lets-a-go back on topic!

Your character seems pretty dead at the moment. (not to mention mine)

It really looks like SMS and flame are the only characters now that have shading. Mystic Shadow wad might get good, or bad. And Bouncey has a lot to learn about sprites.

Re: Lets-a-go back on topic!

Super mystic sonic said:

It really looks like SMS and flame are the only characters now that have shading. Mystic Shadow wad might get good, or bad. And Bouncey has a lot to learn about sprites.

Hey i make sprites for my ingoyment you are just the people who look them.*shot*

Re: Lets-a-go back on topic!

Super mystic sonic said:

yeah, i work on mass major coloring with shading (thanks to a color replacer tool) then i go back to the small areas and apply colors, that are off the sprite
and well im starting to revive my character now (lol) :lol: and i should have it done within two months or so... (or if i work my ass off, maybe in 3 weeks) :mrgreen:

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
yeah, i work on mass major coloring with shading (thanks to a color replacer tool) then i go back to the small areas and apply colors, that are off the sprite
and well im starting to revive my character now (lol) and i should have it done within two months or so... (or if i work my ass off, maybe in 3 weeks) :mrgreen:

Okay, maybe I can post you the basic recoloring of Flame, and you do the rest. I'm ready to help anytime now!

Just PM me, thats all!

well i have paint shop pro and that has color replacer, the only people i can trust with shading are ree-c and W.A. (who hasnt done that much work)

but if you want to post a recoloring of flame, Go ahead and i'll see if you can join the team :wink:

Oh you where asking super msytic sonic and not every one oh well here,s a sprite anyway.

sonictoflame7yq.png

I know it,s not worthy anuff but i would like to join of corse super mystic sonic can probley do much beter.

Sprites

Bouncey said:
Oh you where asking super msytic sonic and not every one oh well here,s a sprite anyway.

sonictoflame7yq.png

I know it,s not worthy anuff but i would like to join of corse super mystic sonic can probley do much beter.

Your sprite is worthy, your spelling isn't. Why do you type that bad here? In my netgames you type pretty good.

Anyway, here is a selfmade (wich means not edited) sprite of flame.

flamie2of.png

I made the pink/purple eyes because flame's eyes are purple as well in your avatar.
superflame1ba.png

Thats a edited picture of Super Sonic to make Super Flame. The Chaos emeralds make him look like water flame, while he is still quite vulnerable to water.

Finely a sprite i make thats good who need spelling la la la la.*get a ban hamer to his head :lol: by mystic bouncey clames :) dowm*

Omega the Hedgehog said:
That red outline against the blue fur looks really bad.

i aggree (no offense)

so far it looks like Bouncey is the closest one to join the team (unless SMS can improve his editing skills) cause he shown the best edit so far,

Bouncey: that is good, just try to show a bit more shading on the legs, make the yellow stripe bigger (like shown in the first 2 posts), make the cuffs of the gloves a bit darker (dark as the hand part of the gloves in your Pic) and just try to make the shading, sort of Blended, like i have in the first post (or second) i made in this topic... Use those pics as a refrence

but other than that its good

SMS: currently Flame does not have a super form so you dont have to make one yet

for the running sprite, try making it more like SRB2 edited, not MS paint edited (like taking out arms and replacing them how you want), you dont need finger tips for the character, the bangs are good, but enlarge them a bit, and the eyes are a darker shade of purple

Yay I am the closet oh and sms it,s all good. :wink: Hey is that flame sprite beter then most of the sprites i have made.And as for improving that sprite here it is.

You know even tough Flame has no super form right now one of us can do the super form and the other dose runing sprites.I am very nurvis but exited oh and sms i actley quite like the red line but water flame seems wried but nicce red line. :D

i have actually chosen for my super form color to be orange but i havent made any sprites for it yet, Thats my next project to work on

and thats getting better Bouncey try to make the shading of the green Smoother, like this:

Light green, Lightish green-normal green, normal green, normal green - darkish green, dark green

and the light red daimond that i see on his head should be a tiny but darker too

alright well the head is improving :mrgreen:
and the shoes...

yeah, you messed up on those

wana, explain that sir? :lol: (this is from a flash i saw)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back