What's the most painful injury you've had?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonichu

bought a 4chan gold account
Mine would be when I burnt my entire belly.

Also, if you wish, tell if you had the above injury as well.

I busted my head. I didn't have to get stitches but it hurted like no pain I have ever felt before.

Gee, I've had a pretty safe life. The most pain I can remember being in is cutting my thumb with a plastic knife in pre-school.

Boinciel said:
Gee, I've had a pretty safe life. The most pain I can remember being in is cutting my thumb with a plastic knife in pre-school.

LOL!
*Bricked

My most painful...um.....riding my bike standing up and slid and landed on my balls smashing into my Pole in the middle of the bike holding it and falling over.

Painful...

I cut my index finger with scissors in 3rd grade while an idiot was jumping from desk to desk. I didn't feel it till I saw it... then it hurt like HELL. I dropped the F-bomb so this is also the first time I used a word above "stupidhead".

The teacher didn't even know because it was so garbled between her Music player and the other kids laughing, the only reason I got any help is because the girl sitting next to me had a box of bandages in her desk. Daughter of the school nurse, go figure.

I'm not sure about most painful, but here's the WORST injury I've sustained to date:

When I was young (I forget how young I was), I was at my grandmothers house playing on the swing set, which had no swings so I was hanging off it, and I fell down and broke my right arm. I didn't feel it that much, but that didn't stop me from crying my eyes out when my grandma told me about the situation. (Or was it my sister...not sure. Like I said, it was a long time ago.)

Anyways, that's the story on how I broke my arm.

At four years of age, I was at a gas station with my parents. I'm surprised I remember that long ago.

I got my right thumb crushed in the car door, much like you would get something caught in a car door. Of course it exploded in blood and had to have bandages wrapped around it for a year.
To this day, I still have that scar on my right thumb, and that thumb is slightly smaller than my left thumb.

OR Of course it could be that or when I was in the hospital three years ago after getting surgery on my spine for having scholiosis.

I can't differentiate between which.

At age three, I was wrestling with fireplace tools when the sharpest one cut the back of my left hand to the bone.

I still have the scar on my hand, though it's lower than where it used to be.

Eliwood said:
do you like her at all? 8D (My eagerness is gonna kill me one day >.>)
No, she's not in town anymore. Last I checked, she was somewhere in California (Which was 4th grade the day before the move.). I only remembered that incident because of Boinciel's post being of a similar nature.

Zion Crayson said:
I'm not sure about most painful, but here's the WORST injury I've sustained to date:

When I was young (I forget how young I was), I was at my grandmothers house playing on the swing set, which had no swings so I was hanging off it, and I fell down and broke my right arm. I didn't feel it that much, but that didn't stop me from crying my eyes out when my grandma told me about the situation. (Or was it my sister...not sure. Like I said, it was a long time ago.)

Anyways, that's the story on how I broke my arm.

This happened to me too. Exactly the same.

My worst injury? I'll have to say that it was the time I slipped and broke my head open on the ice rink. There was this huge splattered blood stain in the middle of the ice, and they had a hard time getting it out.

And I'll tell you, it hurt like hell. I don't remember the pain, but I remember that I was there. And now, I'm afraid of ice rinks. ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back