Stuff to put in SRB2ME (DISCUSSION TOPIC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
H Y P E R said:
Seperate sprites for special ability and super frames.
...which would allow us to make overpowered super characters which can fly/glide/climb as well as turn Super? No way.

H Y P E R said:
Also make it so if you press the spindash button
while jumping, you can use a second ability.
Thoking characters with flight as a second ability? No. That would overpower characters even more.

H Y P E R said:
Also, about a dozen more multiplayer modes would be nice.
Like what? We've got enough multiplayer modes already. =/

Monster Iestyn said:
H Y P E R said:
Seperate sprites for special ability and super frames.
...which would allow us to make overpowered super characters which can fly/glide/climb as well as turn Super? No way.

H Y P E R said:
Also make it so if you press the spindash button
while jumping, you can use a second ability.
Thoking characters with flight as a second ability? No. That would overpower characters even more.

H Y P E R said:
Also, about a dozen more multiplayer modes would be nice.
Like what? We've got enough multiplayer modes already. =/

1. How does seperate sprites overpower a character?

2. I think this would need to be more diversed secondary abilities. Not the original 8 or so.

3. Eh it's hard to come up with unique modes for SRB2.

Turret 49 said:
Let the player look around (or at least look up) when climbing a wall in first person. Right now it's almost impossible to see what you're doing.

Turn on mouselook and play in OpenGL and your problem is solved.

Monster Iestyn said:
Blue Warrior said:
Allow for ways to obtain continues other than selecting a difficulty.

Doesn't getting 50000 points give you a continue?

No, it gives you a life. I think an idea of Sonic 3D Blast's continue system would be nice.

undefined said:
Kitsune said:
Violo said:
Make Zoom Tubes that attach to the ground (maybe) and use running sprites instead of spinning frames. It would be good for starting running areas like in Sonic Heroes and Sonc Adventure 2.

it's called wind

No it isn't. I mean ZOOM TUBES that FORCE you in ONE direction instead of being able to strafe and that.

......To easily "do this" you could put wind,and then make invisible walls so your stuck and you can't move.*Besides forward

Autosaver said:
undefined said:
Kitsune said:
Violo said:
Make Zoom Tubes that attach to the ground (maybe) and use running sprites instead of spinning frames. It would be good for starting running areas like in Sonic Heroes and Sonc Adventure 2.

it's called wind

No it isn't. I mean ZOOM TUBES that FORCE you in ONE direction instead of being able to strafe and that.

......To easily "do this" you could put wind,and then make invisible walls so your stuck and you can't move.*Besides forward

Loops? Anyway with Wind, if you turn around and thok/run you go in the opposite direction and if you jump you're screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back