SRB2JTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gold Shadow said:
hey guys? since ive only been a user of the forums for about an hour and a half, can one of you tell me how to create a post?

Oh dear lord...the whole "How do I jump?" fiasco is coming back to me...

Gold Shadow said:
hey guys? since ive only been a user of the forums for about an hour and a half, can one of you tell me how to create a post?

O.O

Carnage said:
Replace srb2win with srb2jte by renaming srb2jte to srb2win and then use srb2 netlauncher to upload your wad files.

o.o NEVER!

Gold Shadow said:

...You just made one. XD

Please fix up your spelling. I'm not even sure what "soz" is supposed to be.
"Soz" means "sorry". Sometimes I wonder how people even come up with these slangs. <_<

I don't think the problem is that nobody knows how to use STARS, it's that no one knows of it. It's notl ike it's on the front page or anything.

trust me lots of people know about STARS, its just some people like Carnage that dont know it.
No offense though Carnage. :?

they call that a 'sezure sonic'

it looks like its spazzing out, because its some type of bug that never got fixed

Srb2 universe is like Phantasy star online...

the lightdash button is for Warping/accessing menus
you can jump in srb2 universe and the ring throw button is your dash button

if you dash into some enemy, you'll do some damage (by pressing the button over and over, when in range) until the enemy is dead

Great... Now, when I load up the game, it shows me this:
errorey6.png

That's the version for SRB2 v.1.9.2. I'd show you where the ported one for the near-latest version is, but even I don't know where that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back